FAO: All current and future parents. It's EMOSH

Guest El Padrino

LOL @ calling the police

Exactly. I haven't even watched the video, not going to either after seeing all the comments, but anyone who ever harmed my child would regret ever being born, i would happily do time for anyone who dared to lay a finger on my little girl, i say that with the upmost confidence.

/

so you would let your daughter grow up without her mother for a bit of physical revenge.

seen.

LMAO missed that comment

what a donut

clueless in life

LOL @ calling the police

Exactly. I haven't even watched the video, not going to either after seeing all the comments, but anyone who ever harmed my child would regret ever being born, i would happily do time for anyone who dared to lay a finger on my little girl, i say that with the upmost confidence.

/

so you would let your daughter grow up without her mother for a bit of physical revenge.

seen.

LMAO missed that comment

what a donut

clueless in life

f*ck*ng hell everytime I walk in QB is getting deaded for her parenting skills. Fix up.

/

As for the vid, pure and utter RAGE. Surprised that guy isn't in prison for GBH, because I'm pretty sure I'd hurt the woman.

Lol at allowing some next stranger to watch your child in 2010 though.

@ malcolm tucker - i didnt watch the video but i was assuming the child had died, in which case i wouldnt have a child to leave behind, obviously i wouldnt want to leave her without a mother, probably should have worded it better

/

The rest of you are just the same group of cunts that jump up my ass everytime i say anything and use any excuse to talk sh*t about me, feel free to continue but i think its a bit sad :/

As a father, I couldn't even watch that. I feel sick.

Let the courts/justice system deal with her. Once them jailhouse women find out why she's in prison she's f*cked up anyway.

My uncle was in pen years back and he told me some dons in there found out one dude was in there for r*pe. The dude got beat up and r*ped every day for a couple months until he hung himself.

boy you commit a crime and there's repercussions and copnsequences plus what them f*cked up dons will do to you once you've been punished by the system as well as how you'll be treated by the outside world if you came back out.

How many current parents on here have their child in nursery or have a nanny who is not family.

At what age did your child join the nursery or have the nanny look after your child?

My son went Nursery from he was 2.

The first one we had to take him out of there. Went there one day lunchtimes because we forgot to give him something and it turns out the kids were just in one high chair watching cartoons all day.

Next one had kids acting up and the staff not dealing with them just leaving them to run riot like say it was Kindergaten Kop. One bad breed started slappin my one and the staff done nothing about it even when my partner complained. Said nothing to the parents and when they did the parents done nothing. In the end I went down there end of the day and found the child's father picking him up and had to hot him up. Turned into some madness and drapesed him up and told him if he child don't stop with my son I'll weigh in the father.

In the end we found one good nursery and a family friend who was a qualified Nanny looking after him.

Mine is at school now but the way I have to badd up some parents...

LOL @ calling the police

/

seen.

LMAO missed that comment

what a donut

clueless in life

Queen Bee trying to backtrack lol.

you said 'anyone who layed a finger on your daughter' though.

Not tryin to backtrack at all, i also said i should have worded it better, but again you chose to read what you wanted and leave the rest out.

Nobody wants to come into every topic and see the same sh*t about my benefits and my child, its f*ck*ng boring and nothing new is ever said, just different ways of throwing the same argument at me. Either grow up and stop watching me so hard or ignore me completely, its almost like some of you are actually following me and making childish comments. You dont know me so all your comments are pretty irrelevant to me, its just irritating and ruins topics 2bh

Queen Bee trying to backtrack lol.

you said 'anyone who layed a finger on your daughter' though.

Not tryin to backtrack at all, i also said i should have worded it better, but again you chose to read what you wanted and leave the rest out.

Nobody wants to come into every topic and see the same sh*t about my benefits and my child, its f*ck*ng boring and nothing new is ever said, just different ways of throwing the same argument at me. Either grow up and stop watching me so hard or ignore me completely, its almost like some of you are actually following me and making childish comments. You dont know me so all your comments are pretty irrelevant to me, its just irritating and ruins topics 2bh

Brav allow it, stop trying to play the victim

Dont know anything about u and your situation tbh but what you said was pure fraff and what I said was a direct response to it

aint nobody trying to 'jump on your ass'. your not more special than the average person so relax, usually when more than one person says the same thing the wise thing to do is to shut up listen, and in this case most definitely coz as I said what you said was clueless

Please don't refer to me as bruv :/

I'm not denying that i occasionally say stupid things, like i said i should have worded my response better, but there are a small group that turn everything i say into arguments about either my benefits or my child, and its happening fairly often recently, and like i said, nobody, including me, wants to come into every topic and see the same sh*t.

I will not 'shut up' when told to by anybody in here, although the way you responded to me this time was a bit more civil, and i will respond in a similar way when someone actually speaks like a human being, everyone is entitled to their opinion after all. I was referring to the people that constantly talk sh*t to me, and the only thing they ever have to say is 'you are a sh*t mother/benefits whore/racist slag/etc' , thats is what ruins topics because they aren't trying to challenge my comments and have a proper discussion, they are just being d*ckheads.

/

Anyway this is dead

f*ck*ng hell everytime I walk in QB is getting deaded for her parenting skills. Fix up.

/

As for the vid, pure and utter RAGE. Surprised that guy isn't in prison for GBH, because I'm pretty sure I'd hurt the woman.

Lol at allowing some next stranger to watch your child in 2010 though.

nah, not every nanny abuses children.

ive seen parents of children do similar

/

didnt watch but its important not to leave your kids with others until they can talk

You say that now but when your both working you have no choice. Best thing is just to turn up unannounced every now and again at their nursery, see how they've left your child.