(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Lol @ mashing giefs armour cancelYou gotta do a 360 with kicks the another 360 with punchesAsk Capo and LS they see the inputsStop hating
All rivalry put aside, that was impressive. (but still, f*ck YOU!)can anyone stream tonight?/Chuck, seriously, I dont think so.EDIT: LOL POS TITAN. Swear im gonna patent those bars anytime Chuck asks a SF related question.

Why dont you f*ck off and stop spending your holiday sending for a 17 year old from halfway across the globe you paigon.I asked capo but he didnt give me an answer and then dbuk came along and asked and he said yes so ill sn about thatRmz wont team with me i know that. I would have asked you or xander but now your on a team. Grim aint coming logans prob busy and skemar/elric arent responding.

• Downvote 1

Heard you're going Germany to play SF4 lol. Hardly will be touching this game, busy with other work atm. Actually I will pass down for WSO just to support Logan.
lol I hear a lot about sh*t Im supposed to do aswell.I planned to go Germany months ago. However, don't know how many people know this but I recently got this trainee youth worker position and I start training on Monday, when the return flight was arranged for so I will be in ends. Otherwise yeh I would have gone.