If the scum finish above us

n/a

It won't happen, they aren't that rubbish surely.Yeah lately they have been total waste of space and of our time (since the Barcelona game they've really gone to the pits).If anything a lot of the players need to stand up and be counted.

its a disgrace and it sickens me to the pit of my stomachapathy has seen spurs catch up so now they are right behind us. disgusted im basically past the caring stage too much emotional involvement only for some deluded fool to ignore the obvious for 5 going on 6 seasons

Spurs won't finish above us - expect a few players to miraculousy make a recovery and start this game (Song, Arshavin, Almunia). Fringe players will be back on the bench, midfield should look a lot stronger/coherentDon't even want to think what will happen if we finish below them.Wenger already peddling his usual sh*t about transfers which has me worried.Still trying to put some perspective on this - we ain't been competing with spurs in the league until the last game, our season ended a couple of weeks ago and it has shown amongst the players and fans.

Burnley last game & they should play for point & Spurs looked tired.They can get a point. Altho there defending is woeful.That said we should not be losing at home to Fulham, nor do I want to finish with same points tally as Spurs.

I was wrong - looks like this could be tricky.

Gael Clichy is the only possible addition to the Arsenal squad for the visit of Fulham on Sunday.The Frenchman was one of four surprise exclusions from Arsène Wenger's side at Blackburn on Monday. The left back had an ankle problem while Tomas Rosicky (ankle), Alex Song (knee) and Nicklas Bendtner (groin) were also omitted for various injuries