Broken Britain

n/a

If he is Muslim I'm embarassed how a Muslim guy so easily, further tarnishes Muslim' names. All in a split second as well, especially at a time when many people either hate or look down on us.

I don't care if the other lot are BNP or not, from what I saw on the BBC website they weren't provoked, unless something happened earlier but even then the BNP guy kind of tried to diffuse the situation, so for that they deserved the kicking.

The number of racist comments on the youtube vid disappoints me, sick world we live in.

Sad thing is BNP will gain more support from this.

• Upvote 1

swear he says 'how many of yous is robbers'

ultimately its just a reminder that the bnp is not a serious party, you wont see other candidates getting in swingers with kids.

smh @ spitting in ppls faces tho, shits the biggest par, guaranteed to start a madness.

lol@ the striped hoody kid circling round the fray, them guys who are really not on it but try look like their involved.

• Upvote 1

I thought that at first but when I heard again I heard him say 'How many is there of us?'

Now maybe the asian lads misheard but either way they approached them, again unless something happened before that.

Good hearing, I thought he asked them how many of them were robbers at first aswell.

did he call them robbers? or ask if they looked like robbers?

yes lmfao

props to the white guy he took them all on his J's :lol:

No he didnt

Did you not see the men behind him that run in?

BNP candidates dont go travelling around on their own lol. The men behind him are most likely members of another right wing group that they use for muscle to protect them. I think the men that killed Stephen Lawrence used to do this type of work aswell. They are just smart enough to keep them behind the camera so you dont see them.

Depressing stuff.

Lol he actually got finished.

You can see his legs flailing about as 2 of them lay into him by the car.

/

LOL @ the one in the hood. Caught. CAUGHT.

How can man actually try run round the car when the war is kicking off at your feet, overly hoping it would calm down by the time he did a lap.

Guest WAVESURFER

Good on the Asian kid for spitting in his face tbh. It's no worse than those cunts deserve.

Disappointed at how feeble the subsequent fight was though.

• Upvote 1