Broken Britain

n/a

Guest Lemons

It was meant to be tongue in cheek, which is always tough on the internet.

I also don't like Justin.

LOL @ whoever POS'd me though.

• Upvote 1

PMSL at the bredda int he stripped hoodie. Guy backed out nicely.

I know them kinda guys in IRL. they talk the talk. but dont walk the walk.

the guy in the suit did his thing. but they both got rocked.

LOL @ the only dudes to be racist in here being white... SNM

f*ck off back to Africa mate.

Why should I go there for? I plan to drain the wealth of this country for myself because people like you are waste. You stupid "I listen to Profess Green so I'm cool" battyface :arrow:

/

Words used in this thread shows what kind of people, crackheads like Lomens, actually are. Even wavesurfer came correct, but you waste dudes showed your true colours. I hope & pray that your future daughters become pregnant by the wasted of asian & black dudes.

• Upvote 2

Guest Lemons

Why should I go there for? I plan to drain the wealth of this country for myself because people like you are waste. You stupid "I listen to Profess Green so I'm cool" battyface :arrow:

/

Words used in this thread shows what kind of people, crackheads like Lomens, actually are. Even wavesurfer came correct, but you waste dudes showed your true colours. I hope & pray that your future daughters become pregnant by the wasted of asian & black dudes.

Guest WAVESURFER

Good on the Asian kid for spitting in his face tbh. It's no worse than those cunts deserve.

Disappointed at how feeble the subsequent fight was though.

shut up you f*ck*ng mug, maybe a paki shud spit in your face see how u like it eh? d*ckhead

f*ck off you prick, these BNP bastards deserve all the f*ck*ng abuse they get, and if they came round my area they'd get their f*ck*ng heads kicked in, never mind spat on.

f*ck*ng c*nt, don't talk to me again.

• Upvote 2

Guest Lemons

LEMONS YOU f*ck*ng MUG I KNOW YOU'RE GASSED OFF YOUR PAY RISE AND NEW JOB AND ALSO VEX AT ARSENAL BUT STOP ACTING UP MATE.

TA.

P.S f*ck JUSTIN f*ck*ng WEIRDO

Mate.

Leave it out.

Except the bit about Justin. He's a c*nt.

Good on the Asian kid for spitting in his face tbh. It's no worse than those cunts deserve.

shut up you f*ck*ng mug, maybe a paki shud spit in your face see how u like it eh? d*ckhead

f*ck off you prick, these BNP bastards deserve all the f*ck*ng abuse they get, and if they came round my area they'd get their f*ck*ng heads kicked in, never mind spat on.

f*ck*ng c*nt, don't talk to me again.

SILLY LITTLE WANKER, WHY U ACTIN LIKE YOUR ON REDS, YOU A PAKI N ALL ARE YA? BET YOU LIVE IN BRADFORD N ALL f*ckIN WASTE d*ckHED

IF YOU DONT LIKE ENGLAND THEN f*ck OFF

YOU COULDNT KICK NO ONES HEAD IN YOU MUG

• Upvote 1

/

u aint draining no ones wealth u mong.

• Upvote 3

you ppl beefing off in the thread are epitomising the very broken britain we speak of,

as if this is a gcse drama class and we are acting how we feel

very intelligent work,pos all round

Broken Britain is a con, made up by the tories. Things are not as bad as it was under the Tories beforehand.

this topic reminds me of the topics I was making two years ago about how multiculturalism does not work and I was getting shot down for it. Now we have people talking their true racist mind here and everyone is uncomfortable would it not be nice if we were like this all the time instead of pretending to tolerate people.

spitting in someones face coz you disagree with his political beliefs??

ask yourself whose the bigot in all of this