Broken Britain

n/a

timebomb can i ask u

ask a white male would i b accepted in the mosque? are there many white muslims?

im not considering converting but i'd like 2 know a little more about the religion since its portrayed as an "ethnic only" religion in most of the media

Islam is probably the most open religion to all ethnicities.

That's why Malcolm X changed his views. After his pilgrimage to Mecca, he said he believed that all races could be united under Islam.

What you on about Malcolm X wanted to live on an island with all the other black people and got killed by Islam

Malcolm X believed in the seperation of races yes. However, toward the end of his life he changed his views and believed that under Islam all races could unite. That was after he left the Nation of Islam and made comments about Elijah Muhammad, which is why he ended up dead.

Although he no longer called for the separation of black people from white people, Malcolm X continued to advocate black nationalism, which he defined as self-determination for the African-American community. In the last months of his life, however, Malcolm X began to reconsider his support of black nationalism after meeting northern African revolutionaries who, to all appearances, were white.

After his Hajj, Malcolm X articulated a view of white people and racism that represented a deep change from the philosophy he articulated as a minister of the Nation of Islam. In a famous letter from Mecca, he wrote that the white people he met during his pilgrimage forced him to "rearrange" his thinking about race and "toss aside some of [his] previous conclusions".

In a 1965 conversation with Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

Listening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them

taken from wikipedia

timebomb can i ask u

ask a white male would i b accepted in the mosque? are there many white muslims?

im not considering converting but i'd like 2 know a little more about the religion since its portrayed as an "ethnic only" religion in most of the media

Islam is probably the most open religion to all ethnicities.

That's why Malcolm X changed his views. After his pilgrimage to Mecca, he said he believed that all races could be united under Islam.

Yeah but I wanna draw Mohammed. I can't partake in a religion that infringes on my right to draw. Taking liberties. Literally.

r u white?

Who's asking 'blad'?

why did u do this?

/

nation of islam doesnt = islam

he was killed by nation of islam

It was a bit of a random question, no?

'blad'?

Me saying 'blad' was a joke. Clearly wasn't going to answer his question, might as well mess with him. And yes 'blad', so what?

why you tryna be a joker u likkle fool, fall back p*ssy

Can't even take you seriously tbh, from when you're an actual person in life spending your time being a stupid f*ck*ng prick on the internet, you're a failure in my eyes. The actual effort you put in, wow. I can't even be bothered to make an account for a forum most of the time, fools like you make multiple accounts for fun, so you can stupid f*cking prick :lol: Retards.

'blad'?

Me saying 'blad' was a joke. Clearly wasn't going to answer his question, might as well mess with him. And yes 'blad', so what?

why you tryna be a joker u likkle fool, fall back p*ssy

Can't even take you seriously tbh, from when you're an actual person in life spending your time being a stupid f*ck*ng prick on the internet, you're a failure in my eyes. The actual effort you put in, wow. I can't even be bothered to make an account for a forum most of the time, fools like you make multiple accounts for fun, so you can stupid f*cking prick :lol: Retards.

yo wot the f*ck is being a stupid f*ck*ng prick doe? shut your mouth u little pum pum, who u chattin 2? fassy

bare people chat sh*t bout bnp n its the reason idiots like this wana try swing em

they want to chuck out all the minorities? no

they wana freeze the border cos the british people of this land are becoming out numbered n its a f*ckin joke that no1 is doin nothin about it

this has been buildin up for f*ckin years n is the main reason so many ppl want labour out, not that any1 else is gona do fuk all

i dont agree with all the bnp views, n tbh alot of them r a bit simple, but alot of ppl r empaphising with them

found out alot of my working/ middle class family have voted bnp which suprised me as i assumed they wer quite liberal

if u lot consider yourself british u should be able to relate, asians n blacks dislike freshies as much as any1 else

i myself voted ukip in a hope they r viewed as a bit more PC friendly n would get a few votes

u gotta admit this country is goin 2 sh*t, i ent talkin bout the economy or infrastructure, im on about the evry day my grandad feelin threatened walkin down the street

this sh*t is leadin to easily influenced white british to start believin in some radical sh*t, made worse by "hip hop" and black culture's hold on white surburbia n all these PC d*ckheads

seen a few race attacks in the past few months in sheff, ppl r fed up

i f*ckin am too man

its not racist to wana be around ur own f*ckin people, n i dont neccessarily mean race

adapt to what change?

my fams area bare mali's r takin over

underage age gilrs gttin gang raped, old men gettin stabbed 4 refusin to hand over their wallets

u cant allow a bunch of people from a place where there's no functioning governemt, a failed state, to all come here n congregate in 1 area cos what do u expect to happen

animals

fort u lot would be a bit serious bout all this, f*ck knows, maybe u r

dont even get me aggy no more, jus depressin

im off abroad anyway, too late