Hell

Gunner

says Hell is real just like Heaven is real! Yes, God is merciful, loving and patient but He is the True and Just Judge and He will cast people into Hell if they ignore His Son Jesus and if they do not repent of their sins...is this too harsh?? Well it is the truth :-)

Inspired by someones facebook status

Guest Lemons

When my mum told me that (in her opinion) there is no afterlife and that when you die that's it, nothingness, you don't exist in any shape or form as a live being, there is no soul, no memory, nothing.

I haven't been the same since that conversation.

I do not believe in a heaven or a hell, because most religious texts seem that the prerequirement to enter these places, would be dependant on your faith in that religion.

There is no greater eternal justice. Psychopaths are just genetic anomalies, mishaps. When they molest and murder 10 year old children, this is just a byproduct of their mental disorder. Nobody aside from the laws of their land and societies moral conscience (in that time period) is judging them. They will not be avenged. It is just an unfortunate act that stems from a neurological disorder that occurred during the beginning of their formation as human beings.

That shouldnt undermine your social responsibility and moral obligation as a free thinking human being to "be a good person". If anything it should increase it, because all there is, is this world.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

And that, is why I vote Labour.

• Upvote 1