Adam Johnson

Gunner

Capello has to be careful, not to take to many players who have been out of the squads for long periods or not in them at all, regardless of club form.

Which is why to me he cant take King and Dawson or Johnson and Joe Cole IMO.

Said it before bar injury SWP, IMO is always missing out. The Beckham injury was his saving grace, but I dunno.

Thing thats f*cked in this country especially at media level just before the squad is announced they suggest all these names and ideas and when it goes wrong they question the manager for taking those names they suggested.

think he will take walcott, milner, downing, lennon or johnson the other 3 i think are guaranteed

May 11th 2010 - all 32 qualified teams must provide a list of up to 30 players

May 13th 2010 - FIFA will publish the 30 man squad lists

June 1st 2010 - deadline for each of the participating countries to provide a final list of 23 players that must come from the list submitted on May 11th 2010

June 4th 2010 - final squad lists to be published by FIFA

Couldn't think of a topic title, neither could I be bothered to make a topic..so thought I would throw other possible world cup call ups

Jamie Carragher is set to make an extraordinary England comeback at the World Cup finals after telling Fabio Capello he is ready to return from self-imposed international exile.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/international/article7120052.ece

Suprising