The Vip2 community

o-guy

This is obviously still the internet so to some degree I’m sure most people bull sh*t, but I personally think that most of us post on this site too regularly for pieces of our real life personality not to show at least occasionally in our posts. That being said, what impression do you get from certain posters regarding what they’re really like.

Be honest, whether this person honestly seems like one of life’s angry people, or that they are someone u feel you could sit down with and just bounce around philosophical explanations as to why life sucks

Give paragraphs or just short sentences, allow the sending and keep it truthful

And remember this is just opinions, laugh if sumone is way off and admit when they hit the mark

I’ll start

Bit better should probably invest in a stress ball, and tbh u complain more than my mum

Eric is too much of a nice guy

No sunshine’s thinks/worries too much

Spiderman if you dn’t already read epic fantasy novels, you should start. A gib says that it will become yur number one past time (when a good ones in yur hands)

Mike kane nothing wrong with being a sensitive kindah guy, just keep it to yourself sumtimes

Smaddy take things to heart less, u’ll be happier

kurious...dn’t become a self fulfilling prophecy, a mind is a terrible thing to waste

hows my aim?

Guest TimeBomb

- ashamed of the way he practices his religion, so constantly looks for the negatives in it to make himself feel better. Also may be some issues involved with his father that has made him rebel against his culture/religion.

• Upvote 7

i dont fully understand the meaning of this, but as with anything in life, it will come to me when i need it

i guess we use this topic to direct some personal messages to particular users that have made an impact on our e-life???

Black ant - i salute you good man, one of the greatest posters with the least fuss, if we could all just be a little more like you, the e- world would be a little happier place to reside

Superstition - i know i failed to connect with you on this physical plane, in fact, i feel many mortals have failed to meet your expectations in this material realm, i shall meet you at the pinnacle of 32 path of ascension where i can relinquish a more profound impression upon ur soul, maybe in the form of jazz music, your opinion means that much to me

'and until next time, take care of yourself and each other'

i dont fully understand the meaning of this, but as with anything in life, it will come to me when i need it

i guess we use this topic to direct some personal messages to particular users that have made an impact on our e-life???

Black ant - i salute you good man, one of the greatest posters with the least fuss, if we could all just be a little more like you, the e- world would be a little happier place to reside

Superstition - i know i failed to connect with you on this physical plane, in fact, i feel many mortals have failed to meet your expectations in this material realm, i shall meet you at the pinnacle of 32 path of ascension where i can relinquish a more profound impression upon ur soul, maybe in the form of jazz music, your opinion means that much to me

'and until next time, take care of yourself and each other'

i thought u said u stopped smoking

/

mike kane, how did u arrive at self rightous?

i actually think i'm more towards the other end

Flojo - addictive personality. Differently passionate about football.

Laid back - chilled out.

Venom - angry at the world but wants to make changes.

P.Brisco - intelligent at school but always looked at the tugs and wants to be like them.

Nigga, you gay.

read a book you mug, I mean he gets addicted to things. f*ck*ng idiot.

Guest TimeBomb

lemons - smart guy, middle class although parents are from a working class background and became well off. Shakes his head at a lot of comments on here but drops a joke instead of saying his true opinion.

• Upvote 3

The Gaffer - typical white boy who is into blazing and listening to 1990s u.s. rap, he will scrap all this and go on to be the typical lyle & scott wearing gay toni and guy haircut sporting yout in 2 years as the cycle draws to a close

Mike Kane - That breh who comes across as safe @ work, uni, etc he will make convo with u etc but he's that breh who will snake u when it comes to females in ur social circle type of nigga to tell the bitch uve told people her head game is sick. ol "i havent started the coursework either lol" then u hear he handed it in 2 weeks prior

he's cool online tho

cant think of anymore atm

• Upvote 5

lol Jocelyn Angloma was spot on with that tbh

Superstition - one of those guys who is comfortable in all crowds, genuine joker

Cipher & Mr Q - type of people who are happy as larry one minute but get overly frustrated with the fail that is the human race at least twice a day, I see you (cos I'm the same)

El Kapitan - type of brudda who doesn't say too much, one of the background guys in his circle but one of the most respected

Frank Furta - the type of brudda who you could trust to back you in most situations but chicks are his krpytonite

Bane - that brudda who when you was younger would take the cussing levels deep, probably made a few gyals cry publicly

• Upvote 1

The Gaffer - typical white boy who is into blazing and listening to 1990s u.s. rap, he will scrap all this and go on to be the typical lyle & scott wearing gay toni and guy haircut sporting yout in 2 years as the cycle draws to a close

Mike Kane - That breh who comes across as safe @ work, uni, etc he will make convo with u etc but he's that breh who will snake u when it comes to females in ur social circle type of nigga to tell the bitch uve told people her head game is sick. ol "i havent started the coursework either lol" then u hear he handed it in 2 weeks prior

he's cool online tho

cant think of anymore atm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joke thing is, I bring so many guys in, with my circle. Bare assists.

he's cool online tho

LMAOO

Down to a T

I know his type too well!!!!!

DST: In school he was bait cool with you if you're his boy but a proper c*nt if he didnt rate you, would snake man in his social circle who werent rated for good latino p*ssy, makes crude jokes with vivid actions to go along with em to make them funny

DST: In school he was bait cool with you if you're his boy but a proper c*nt if he didnt rate you, would snake man in his social circle who werent rated for good latino p*ssy, makes crude jokes with vivid actions to go along with em to make them funny

LMFAO. Would say that's pretty accurate.