The Vip2 community

o-guy

Guest Esquilax

Lulz, good idea for a thread, nice directs here and there

Brisc: 3 brisc, my darg, his own personal in joke but not a bad breah

Jodie: The sort of girl who puts her opened backpack on upside down so all her pencils/ tampons fall out, but a good lass at heart

Lemons: a tad more amusing than your typical breah

Cipher: emotionally devoid woman hating mysoginistic daemon, but still safe and lolworthy

Venom: dont even know what he's trying to achieve with what he says or why he posts, it's a mystery that only the gay poirot can solve

LOGS: <3

Kurious: gets more sh*t than is necessary, but still deserves it for the amount of absolute bird sh*t she chats

Most of the Affs are cool just seems to be the jammos who have an inflated sense of self importance (smaddstar and 001)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Lulz, good idea for a thread, nice directs here and there

Brisc: 3 brisc, my darg, his own personal in joke but not a bad breah

Jodie: The sort of girl who puts her opened backpack on upside down so all her pencils/ tampons fall out, but a good lass at heart

Lemons: a tad more amusing than your typical breah

Cipher: emotionally devoid woman hating mysoginistic daemon, but still safe and lolworthy

Venom: dont even know what he's trying to achieve with what he says or why he posts, it's a mystery that only the gay poirot can solve

LOGS: <3

Kurious: gets more sh*t than is necessary, but still deserves it for the amount of absolute bird sh*t she chats

Most of the Affs are cool just seems to be the jammos who have an inflated sense of self importance (smaddstar and 001)

:lol:

pos

this is where i hate these f*ck*ng neeks who keep draggin the same dame line

yeh we know brisco is short. keep it moving tho innit

madvybez: of direct somalian descent but in denial, has had a crazy life that would make for a bestseller. but hes still any uncle tom

smaddy: typical jamaican girl i would disown my son if he brought her home.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Venom :- Suffers from a yet to be officially diagnosed autism disorder which leads to him making angry and homosexual comments but his illness make him totally oblivious to the way people perceive his comments which equates to him seeing it as encouragement to carry on his confused waffling

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

Venom :- Suffers from a yet to be officially diagnosed autism disorder which leads to him making angry and homosexual comments but his illness make him totally oblivious to the way people perceive his comments which equates to him seeing it as encouragement to carry on his confused waffling

i actually lolled @ that. i wda posd u if i wernt in e-chains

no truth in it but it came out quality

/

thread has potential but all the neeks who change names lusting after their male idols confuse the rest of us as we dont know who's who

The Gaffer - His slow early years development and persistent relegation to special needs classes forced him, needing to prove he can excel academically in at least one discipline to master English language to the best of his ability. Hence he regularly points out grammatical errors on an internet forum to grant himself self gratification.

The Gaffer - His slow early years development and persistent relegation to special needs classes forced him, needing to prove he can excel academically in at least one discipline to master English language to the best of his ability. Hence he regularly points out grammatical errors on an internet forum to grant himself self gratification.

dunno what the f*ck u are on about

either way that was dead