Paper money: How long does a £10 last you?

Dejan Savicevic

depends, when i have a 10 in my pocket it wont get broken until crucial times

but if i need to break it for something simple like a bottle of water then il find myself picking up all sorts of other things i sight on my journying

tobacco

incense

lipgloss

gum

fruit

and etc

I remember when a £10 note would make my face light up like a beacon, pure sweets, pure crisps, pure pop and still change to do it all again.

Now? A trip to the shop and I'm likely coming back with £3-4 in change.

init

and its worse now cuz i spend all day in the library so i always eat out for lunch

actually think spending about £10 a day is bull sh*t

I remember when a £10 note would make my face light up like a beacon, pure sweets, pure crisps, pure pop and still change to do it all again.

Now? A trip to the shop and I'm likely coming back with £3-4 in change.

init

and its worse now cuz i spend all day in the library so i always eat out for lunch

actually think spending about £10 a day is bull sh*t

Dunno if you hit gym, but people who do & pay attention to their diet try to cook something before they go out i.e. night before & do it like packed lunch.

Saves bare money.

I could easily spend £10-12 a day, when you consider a breakfast/lunch/dinner in one full day & you leave the house early.

I always use my card, never have cash.. i still find i spend more because its just put on the card im not seeing the money go until i check my account and then have to back track and justify how much money ive spend.

I spend £5-20 before i even get to work, petrol/2x bottle of water/grapes/strawberrys and chewing gum.

Lunch is another £5.

Im not sensible with money.

If there is cash in my wallet, its getting spent, regardless if i don't even need the items that i'm buying. I still don't feel right if there's no cash in my wallet, even if i do have my card. Need to get out of the habbit, 'cause last month i actually hurt my bank balance.

I always use my card, never have cash.. i still find i spend more because its just put on the card im not seeing the money go until i check my account and then have to back track and justify how much money ive spend.

I spend £5-20 before i even get to work, petrol/2x bottle of water/grapes/strawberrys and chewing gum.

Lunch is another £5.

Im not sensible with money.

This is me...

I dont like withdrawing money... i strictly like using my card, I dont like checking my account... when i do, fukkin ell its a dagger through my heart

Tenner a day won't last long; transport alone will cut 3/4 of that. C/S everyone on using card... Much more effecient even though this way, I end up with less money than having cash on me.

I'm content atm in Shanghai; £10 a day is no trouble at all. Hopefully by the time I get home, I'll be used to not buying unnecessary things.

Guest Lemons

Money in my pocket just means I go into newsagents and buy sh*t.

I try to avoid cash at all times. £10 will last me a day probably at work.

I use my card for most things now to stop myself from spending so much. If I have a tenner in my purse I end up breaking into it just so that I have change for parking, then I can't stop myself and start buying sweets and kinds of crap then before I know it it's gone.

I have more self control with my card.