Sign in to follow this  
Paul

DD leaves Arsenal

f*ck this ne way if a billionaire comes through it would be good 4 us but i like teams that u build urself

I'm SUPER pissed.He was a serious f*ckin guy.Man was runnin tings wid dem bungs and allsorts.

:roll: arsenal will go on. ders probs suttin in the pipelinesounds like these yanks r gonna buy us. = we're rich bitch

:roll: arsenal will go on. ders probs suttin in the pipelinesounds like these yanks r gonna buy us. = we're rich b*tch
Sick.Imagine how many young French and African children he can buy with that money man. He'll have an excuse to lose every match for the next 30 years 'They were kids, im proud of them. Oxford United didnt desereve the 8 goals, but im happy Babatunde got our goal'Why give all that money to him. Like giving it to a bloody Jew.

I am super pissedDein is a showerman Guy got bare powerLooks like this american c*nt is gonna take us over soon...well i guess we have to wait to see if its positive or negative

Guest Ryan

Naa.Apparently Dein wanted the takeover to happen but the other board members didn't...

He's mad, I trust that guy tho if he was on it he wuda probly dun big things.But a takeover would mean Hill-Wood would have to go init?

Naa.Apparently Dein wanted the takeover to happen but the other board members didn't...
Yup this is true. Kroenke only needs 30% of the club to make a takeover bid, he has 11% thats after 2 buys.If Dein did sell well get ready for a massive bid on the club.I don't belive the board will sell up. Hill-Wood has said many many times he isn't going to sell. Us not selling up couldn't hurt in the long run, since most if not all the Premiership will have had a big takeover.Korenke is a sports freak dare we say. A very serious man indeed.I can see shares going up in price again soon and a few more being sold.

seeeeenaleeeeeenwhos heard nzog is unhappy n wants to move to arsenal.lol at that c*nt roeder. colemans gone now he needs 2 go next. ihate managers like him