The Advice Thread

A Bit Better

What would VIP2 do?Come in here and ask for advice on any love and life situations. Obviously we're all smart enough to know that any advice should come with a pinch of salt but sometimes you just need a suggestion or solution to a minor scenario.I'll kick it off with a trivial but real one...This chick has been busy every time I've tried to booty call her for the past like 2 months. Tonight she wants me to come over and technically I'm not doing anything. BUT I said I wouldn't buss a nut for a couple days before my final coz I had sex before last week's game and I've never played so crap! I lost all aggression and was basically useless and actually got benched. Do I stsay or do I go? The final is on Sunday.No references to pride in responses please. The times that she's been busy were legit. And she's gonna make me cupcakes when I get there tonight so factor that into the decision. Safe.

maybe dont busk directly before a game but i think a couple days is a bit serious,are you sure there were not other factors to your poor performance in the game such as hangover,lack of sleep,bad food decisions etcnb i currently love cupcakes,shes gunna put frosting on those little faggots right?

This thread is useless as its basically serves the exact same purpose as the l&l room itself Anyway on topic, should f*ck ur balls dry tbf, fact u waited 2 months is tellin me she is in absolute control so u may not get another chance depending on what she's on

• Upvote 1

Guest Yilmaz
This thread is useless as its basically serves the exact same purpose as the l&l room itself
this + aint u got any real life man dem u can turn to?

This thread is useless as its basically serves the exact same purpose as the l&l room itself
My real life friends have actual sh*t going on in their own lives, they don't have time to be answering questions on such trivial matters. But not you lot... You're right here.I went and got about 45 minutes into a film when I decided I didn't wanna beat. Was a combination of the final and the fact she's put on weight (must be the cupcakes). She wasn't happy I was leaving but she'll live. Went to my boy's and played Fifa. Much better night.

lol dunno bout going there then leavingid either go and beat or go to my boys but trusay if she was not lookin how you remembered then best to leavereminds me of one time in halls when i planned to beat this chick after the rave, met her downstairs of her block she come down in a dressing gown all her make up taken off n that not lookin nice, same time people were getting back to halls from the rave so bare people see me outside with this chick and one c*ck blocking breh come and starts chatting to us i basically played my ringtone off my phone while in my pocket then quickly pulled it out again to blag a phonecall and just ducked out she was pissed

lol dunno bout going there then leavingid either go and beat or go to my boys but trusay if she was not lookin how you remembered then best to leavereminds me of one time in halls when i planned to beat this chick after the rave, met her downstairs of her block she come down in a dressing gown all her make up taken off n that not lookin nice, same time people were getting back to halls from the rave so bare people see me outside with this chick and one c*ck blocking breh come and starts chatting to us i basically played my ringtone off my phone while in my pocket then quickly pulled it out again to blag a phonecall and just ducked out she was pissed
LOL been in a similar situation! The amount of times I've got back to a chick's place and she's gone to put her pyjamas on and come back looking off key. They spend all that time tricking you into thinking they're buff just to give up at the last minute!?

ugh pyjamas, f*ck*ng slob. surely she was friendzoning?
Nah man she tried to get me to stay over. I f*ck*ng haaate that! Just coz we had sex doesn't mean we need to sleep in the same bed afterwards! Worst time is in halls! Squeezing two people into one tiny single bed when they have their own beds within 30 seconds walk of there!? Just why!?

Guest Yilmaz
My real life friends have actual sh*t going on in their own lives, they don't have time to be answering questions on such trivial matters. But not you lot... You're right here.
fair enough g