Skepta - Rescue Me (Video)

Guest Daniel Levy

Tune will probably be big in the summer when these DJ's bang it out. How does he seem false? Is he doing a Tinchy by wearing some shiny ass jacket leaning against a wall infront of a green screen? Stop talking soft.

cnt quite put my finger on the exact reason, but this just seemed to contrived to me

bad boy was a good tune, this is meh

Not feeling it. Why can't these niggas stay true to their grime roots? How's grime meant to grow as a genre and become mainstream with disloyal grime artists?

If he's going to take this route, he might aswell do a duet with Robbie williams.

It's amazing what people do for pound sterling ey?

Tune will probably be big in the summer when these DJ's bang it out. How does he seem false? Is he doing a Tinchy by wearing some shiny ass jacket leaning against a wall infront of a green screen? Stop talking soft.

cnt quite put my finger on the exact reason, but this just seemed to contrived to me

bad boy was a good tune, this is meh

I think it's decent tbh, each to their own though.

lol at JME's headtop

/

I actually prefer this to Bad Boy, but both tunes are nothing compared to previous stuff,i wouldn't listen to either of them unless it came on the radio or something. i hope Skepta doesn't go the same way alot of them seem to be going at the moment

The f*ck are you talking about. How can you come to your own conclusion and then saying I AM talking soft based on what you just made up looooool you madman

The f*ck are you talking about. How can you come to your own conclusion and then saying I AM talking soft based on what you just made up looooool you madman

Because yours is far fetched to f*ck? If the DJ's and radios air the tune, it could quite possibly be a summer hit. You're saying he's FALSE and sh*t, what the f*ck is FALSE anyways? He can make what he wants.

• Downvote 1

Not feeling it. Why can't these niggas stay true to their grime roots? How's grime meant to grow as a genre and become mainstream with disloyal grime artists?

If he's going to take this route, he might aswell do a duet with Robbie williams.

It's amazing what people do for pound sterling ey?

False meaning fake, meaning he's changed his ways and is trying anything possible to be a success to the mainstream market..

Times move on, ethnic minorities won't make money doing Grime or 'their own ting' in this country, and to tell you the truth, you don't know everyman's music taste.

You also have to be marketable and adapt. For the sake of everyone who thinks like you, should he stay underground, never get signed and be content with some road rep making couple grands, or play the game, implement what the majority of the U.K will buy into his own music and water it down to make it acceptable?

50 Cent was brushing everyone when he first dropped and constantly talking about guns now even he's singing have a baby by me baby and do you think about me.

• Upvote 1