FAO Kurious

Angelo

i dont get paid per hour, i get paid per shoot / monthly

so if the shoot takes all day or a couple of hours you get paid the same? do u mind telling me how much? do you know the ppl or did they approach u on road/online? or are u on one of them model networking sites?

not being nosy, im just involved in a project and interested in how other ppl go about things, pm me if u dont want to post it.

i dont get paid per hour, i get paid per shoot / monthly

so if the shoot takes all day or a couple of hours you get paid the same? do u mind telling me how much? do you know the ppl or did they approach u on road/online? or are u on one of them model networking sites?

not being nosy, im just involved in a project and interested in how other ppl go about things, pm me if u dont want to post it.

?

also i may have work for u in the future if ur interested.

fixed rate per shoot, % off the magazine sales every month

im not a 'model' guise, just a 1 off shoot that the company have been asking me to take part in for a while now so i said yer what the hey, dunno bout future 'projects' thundabumba

pics are copyrighted so i only have thumbnails for promo, you wanna see more check out the site on ur phone :Y:

Guest Triple XXX

ill give you more for pics only i will see

maybe vids aswell

but we can discuss the rates, PM me ur number again i have one digit short