SHEEK SIGNS 2 DEF JAM

Corrigan

Sheek Louch, a member of the Lox/D-Block, has just signed a solo deal with Def Jam records, the rapper revealed this afternoon.

The move was unexpected by insiders, but Louch made the announcement to his fans.

Via his Twitter, he said, "Ya boy just signed a new deal...y'all can call me Donnie Def Jam now!!"

Sheek has been out of the limelight, unlike his Lox/D-Block counterparts. Jadakiss recently released anticipated mixtape "The Champ Is Here 3" and Styles P released his first novel, "Invincible."

The Lox were expected to re-sign with Diddy's Bad Boy records, there recording home in the 1990's, but Jadakiss recently said the group was looking at other options.

"That's onboard with a few offers," 'Kiss said. "It was in the making with Diddy. But after we put out that '[Ha Ha] Slow Down' remix, we got a few more calls in that's on the table right now," Jadakiss told MTV News. "They upped the ante. The ante got upped off a light freestyle. You see the impact? You feel that?"

LOL i was thinkin about sheek the ova day as well, even tho he's stepped his game up he'll always be the starving one imo def jam deal or not

sheek is hard imo, and was going hard on the old tunes

and definitely more consistent than jada when it comes 2 solo releases

LOL i was thinkin about sheek the ova day as well, even tho he's stepped his game up he'll always be the starving one imo def jam deal or not

sheek is hard imo, and was going hard on the old tunes

and definitely more consistent than jada when it comes 2 solo releases

maybe i need to give him more of a chance, it's like my ears are blocked to anything he rhymes on

cant bang sheek still

dont wanna bang the ting for no reason

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_MzKISOZW0

[Hood] D Block got the type of weapons bush tryna take from saddam [Hood]

i kno it aint louch but f*ck it

/

r u f*ck*ng dumb natty.

nar big man ting no aggresion

press f*ck*ng play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_MzKISOZW0

"my neck don't freeze and my wrist don't either........."

ghndg

dgg

ng

n

d

ns

f

s

ba

db

ad

a

s

[bushkin] Argument Done [buskin]

Guest Yilmaz

"I don't needa, I just copped a house on the visa, didn't go platinum first album was a teaser, now they on my meat like ice in a freezer"

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
Guest Waka Flocka Dave

cnt have a SHeek topic without 2 Gunz Up

classic

i grew up as a young dude, chillin with them old cats couldnt cop crack so i had to sling prozac

Jae went int still i will not lie

• 2 months later...