Wog Socket

Hernandez Balcazar

lol please quote me on where i said i never go out. silly little boy

/

Can i just clarify this headcase is not on my fb, he got this picture from my vip2 profile, just like when he was mathsboy and had my picture for his avi

f*ck off. I HAVE NEVER USED TWO ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME & I HAD CM PUNK & PHIL BROOKS AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH WRESTLING, ASK ANYONE ON HERE WHO KNOWS ABOUT WRESTLING & THEY WILL SAY I HAVE HAD WRESTLERS NAMES. YOU STUPID BENEFIT SCOUNGING BLACK BABY WANTING SLAG, I AM NOT MATH BOY!!!

/

I swear you want to be stalked, was to say YOU are not math boy and stalked yourself? Keep finding excuses not to work bitch. Anyway, it is bait I'm not math boy, I would basically admit it was me in if I get clocked.

/

Anyway, how did I get from being blamed for being that fake ashman to being math boy? SMH.

• Downvote 1

just apologise for accusing him of being mathsboy

this sh*t is getting boring/illegal

:lol: @ illegal

Also lol at apologising to him, he clearly is mathsboy, just don't reply to him and he won't have anyone to argue with other than his other accounts, i'm not even gonna bother responding to it anymore, i learnt my lesson last time lol

*hangs cape at door*

f*ck off. I HAVE NEVER USED TWO ACCOUNTS AT THE SAME TIME & I HAD CM PUNK & PHIL BROOKS AND ANYTHING TO DO WITH WRESTLING, ASK ANYONE ON HERE WHO KNOWS ABOUT WRESTLING & THEY WILL SAY I HAVE HAD WRESTLERS NAMES. YOU STUPID BENEFIT SCOUNGING BLACK BABY WANTING SLAG, I AM NOT MATH BOY!!!

Also lol at apologising to him, he clearly is mathsboy, just don't reply to him and he won't have anyone to argue with other than his other accounts, i'm not even gonna bother responding to it anymore, i learnt my lesson last time lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: @ illegal

Joke ting is, you have no proof to say I am that guy & fail to factor in that I only create profiles with wrestlers names. Maths boy goes on about maths, I only EVER get into knowledgeable convos about enginerying & climate change. This means you are chatting sh*t. I am supposed to have been fake ashman & dark white/kenji is meant to have been math boy, dead your hype & go get a job & find your babies dad in napa.

/

Anyone who believes this chick is also a mugface.

he was mathsboy tho

She convinced everyone I was mathsboy, from everyone was calling me the fake ashman ( now renamed to I'm a c*nt, have a search if you don't believe) then get called mathsboy. Even you Brisco should know when I get baited I do not deny it, aka Phil Brooks & Norman Smiley.

/

Allow being a dunce & following the crowd like a sheep. Emma D Bee is a sheep dog & is sending you where she wants you to go.

I just cant believe how genuinely angry and upset you are about it Justin.

I'm not angry nor upset, but she's annoying me by constantly saying I'm someone else. Why would I need another profile to say shupid sh*t that I do on this one & my last two? Makes no sense. From early I have always been against bitches who only date one race due to have a baby of that colour or the "I only do ...." type chick, what would a second profile at the same time be needed? I just searched for mathsboy & saw why she thinks it is me, but he's being saying some old sh*t & extra stuff I wouldn't say.

First she says he's Ashman, then she says she don't know then she says he's me, but I would rags send with the anti-only wogsocket stuff using my profile (like I am doing now). She needs to get a job, earn some money to look after her kid & stop going Napa.

Brisco, love life thread.

Drift, it will come back saying no.

When I change my ip, it is gone, I can't get it to change back to its original ip so you would see constant change if I WAS math boy.

i heard justin licks out white girls

just saying, don't shoot the messenger

LOL, I don't see race dawg, I'll slam any race chick. I just have a problem with any woman from any race who say they only do this race or that race, you get my drift?