Shit's disgusting

Yuri

An eight-year-old girl was raped by two 10-year-old boys while out playing with her younger sister near her home in west London, the Old Bailey has heard.

The girl, who was allegedly raped in a field, later told her mother what had happened, jurors heard.

The boys, who cannot be identified because of their age, each deny two charges of rape and two charges of attempted rape of a child under 13. The offences are alleged to have happened in October 2009. The alleged rape happened near to where all the children - who knew each other - lived, the court heard.

The boys, who are now aged 10 and 11, are among the youngest to be charged with rape in the UK. The jury was told that the court's sitting hours had been shortened and other steps would be taken because the defendants were so young.

Rosina Cottage, prosecuting, told the court the mother went looking for the girl after her younger sister, who she had been playing with, returned home without her.

'Secluded spot'

Miss Cottage told the court: "This case concerns rape by two boys still at primary school of a girl even younger than them. Together they took her to different locations near where they lived in order to find a sufficiently secluded spot to assault her. The events leading to the alleged rapes all took place in and around a block of flats and they ended in a field."

Miss Cottage said when the victim's mother and younger sister went to fetch her, they bumped into the mother of the younger defendant and a five-year-old playmate.

When the boy's mother asked the little boy where her son was "he said that he was in a nearby field and that he was with (the girl) and that he was hurting her", said Miss Cottage. He pointed over to the field and the women went to find the children. The girl's mother went into the field but could not locate her.

When she did find her, the woman "could see things were not right with her daughter", Miss Cottage said.

She told the court the mother later asked the girl what was wrong and the girl told her mother that the boys had taken her to the block of flats where they had moved the bins in a bin shed so that she could not get out.

Miss Cottage added: "When a car pulled up the boys had taken her out of the bin shed and taken her to the fields. She told them to leave her alone."

The boys then assaulted her, the court heard. Miss Cottage said the girl's mother spotted the older boy and asked what happened but he replied "nothing".

The younger boy joined them and, before anything was asked, allegedly said: "I didn't touch her." The court was told the older boy then added: "It wasn't me. It was (the other boy)."

The girl was then taken to hospital because she was complaining of pains in her stomach, the court heard.

She gave evidence via videolink from another room of the court and told how she was taken to the bin shed before being taken to the field. In a second video interview, the girl said one of the boys had thrown her scooter into a bush and told her she would not get it back unless she did what they said.

The trial continues.

If one of these boys was mine, would have to seriously consider wiping out the whole fam. Kill them then my wife then myself.

• Upvote 2

An eight-year-old girl was raped by two 10-year-old boys while out playing with her younger sister near her home in west London, the Old Bailey has heard.

The girl, who was allegedly raped in a field, later told her mother what had happened, jurors heard.

The boys, who cannot be identified because of their age, each deny two charges of rape and two charges of attempted rape of a child under 13. The offences are alleged to have happened in October 2009. The alleged rape happened near to where all the children - who knew each other - lived, the court heard.

The boys, who are now aged 10 and 11, are among the youngest to be charged with rape in the UK. The jury was told that the court's sitting hours had been shortened and other steps would be taken because the defendants were so young.

Rosina Cottage, prosecuting, told the court the mother went looking for the girl after her younger sister, who she had been playing with, returned home without her.

'Secluded spot'

Miss Cottage told the court: "This case concerns rape by two boys still at primary school of a girl even younger than them. Together they took her to different locations near where they lived in order to find a sufficiently secluded spot to assault her. The events leading to the alleged rapes all took place in and around a block of flats and they ended in a field."

Miss Cottage said when the victim's mother and younger sister went to fetch her, they bumped into the mother of the younger defendant and a five-year-old playmate.

When the boy's mother asked the little boy where her son was "he said that he was in a nearby field and that he was with (the girl) and that he was hurting her", said Miss Cottage. He pointed over to the field and the women went to find the children. The girl's mother went into the field but could not locate her.

When she did find her, the woman "could see things were not right with her daughter", Miss Cottage said.

She told the court the mother later asked the girl what was wrong and the girl told her mother that the boys had taken her to the block of flats where they had moved the bins in a bin shed so that she could not get out.

Miss Cottage added: "When a car pulled up the boys had taken her out of the bin shed and taken her to the fields. She told them to leave her alone."

The boys then assaulted her, the court heard. Miss Cottage said the girl's mother spotted the older boy and asked what happened but he replied "nothing".

The younger boy joined them and, before anything was asked, allegedly said: "I didn't touch her." The court was told the older boy then added: "It wasn't me. It was (the other boy)."

The girl was then taken to hospital because she was complaining of pains in her stomach, the court heard.

She gave evidence via videolink from another room of the court and told how she was taken to the bin shed before being taken to the field. In a second video interview, the girl said one of the boys had thrown her scooter into a bush and told her she would not get it back unless she did what they said.

The trial continues.

If one of these boys was mine, would have to seriously consider wiping out the whole fam. Kill them then my wife then myself.

LOOOOOOOOL

this sh*t is because parents and older siblings are not f*ckin arsed about what they let their children see

its the same as them stupid arse padded bras they were sellin for over developed little girls in primark and in marks an sparks

why do parents by this bollox? because they don't even see their own children as children

there is no clear distinction, i see it time an time again, adults treating kids like they are on a level, lettin them watch the wrong sh*t, lettin them hear big people discussion and even lettin the little cunts join in

its the same reason we got these children actin like they are bad on the road, tiny little yr 7s gettin on the bus screwfacing everyone like they can do something

they feel like they can do that sh*t, because adults and young adults around them give them too much of a bly, too much time and too much talk

theres some unscrupulous individuals out there

• Upvote 7

this sh*t is because parents and older siblings are not f*ckin arsed about what they let their children see

its the same as them stupid arse padded bras they were sellin for over developed little girls in primark and in marks an sparks

why do parents by this bollox? because they don't even see their own children as children

there is no clear distinction, i see it time an time again, adults treating kids like they are on a level, lettin them watch the wrong sh*t, lettin them hear big people discussion and even lettin the little cunts join in

its the same reason we got these children actin like they are bad on the road, tiny little yr 7s gettin on the bus screwfacing everyone like they can do something

they feel like they can do that sh*t, because adults and young adults around them give them too much of a bly, too much time and too much talk

agree with everything u said

except that

talking out of your arse, nothing wrong with allowing children to talk with adults as long as they show respect

u were one of them seen but not heard yutes innit, i feel for you still

except that

talking out of your arse, nothing wrong with allowing children to talk with adults as long as they show respect

:confused: so if grown folk are talking about adult stuff it's ok for children to join in?

except that

dont feel it for me

i enjoyed being a child, playing with my toys and not knowing exactly what sex was until year 7

a child can have a conversation with adults, but a child cant be involved in adult discussions

theres no ifs buts or maybes, or chattin sh*t about it

• Upvote 2

what kind of yards are they living in

schools i worked in with children who are sexually aggresive to girls usually see their parents having sex talking foul and all that sh*t wont lie I have even linked couple girls like this but cant fuction around that mess jah know. Parents need to fix up this is over foul

c/s strongly with everything said here

Lol at being concerned with shagging girls aged 10, not to talk of being obsessed enough with it to preplan the rape of some random girl.

Parentage fail.

Future fail. (Before they even got started :lol:)

They'll probs end up in prison later in life anyways. Might as well bookmark them now.

• Upvote 1