Top 10 Dubstep Clubs

rachelknowledge

DMZ (x Exodus DMZ Leeds), FWD>> (x Rinse)...FWD and DMZ are the heavyweights basically.

Winstons Garden in Leeds and every now and again in London. Had a very, very lively dance down at the Gramaphone few years back. If you know about the guys in my avatar, then you should know about Winstons. Nice vibes, featuring man like Jay 5ive, Heny, Silkie, Quest, Kromestar, Joe Dubs, Razor Rekta and the whole Anti-Social crew. If dubstep is ever some other format (if we get a liquid dubstep equivalent) then nights like Winston's Garden should be considered up there with FWD>> and DMZ in my eyes. And I've only been to one dance!

Check :

Free Range in Oxford are smacking it. If you don't know get to. Oxford is gonna be the next city to start kicking out real talent in terms of electronic music, trust me when I say that! Keep an eye out for guys like Mr. Lager and Darkman.

Vagabondz. Nuff said.

Get Low in Norwich are doing it. Had Silkie, Benga, Skream, Joker...nuff people. Skeppy's been up there. Norwich is actually doing it for a small town.

Dubpressure in Brighton have been going for as long as DMZ. 5 years this November I think, big ups to Unlikely, Kion, Dom, all the DP crew. LARGE!

Sureskank Convention. Harry and the rest of them boys brought the Bristol sound down to Brighton time back. It's just a Bristol ting now, which is a shame - but if you haven't been to Bristol, I dunno what you London man are thinking! Sureskank have had names like Joker, N-Type, Chef, Walsh, Heny, Gemmy, Headhunter and even the resident DJs kill it! Smacking it in Bristol at the moment.

Croydub!

Detonate in Notts? Not been but heard it's lively!

Where did Break The Habit go? Had a lot of potential, not sure what happened after Canvas got shut down.

Hatcha's night. Sin City? Large!