first hoe

BLACK VICTIM

anyone experience thisthat first girl that is so grim she will let you do anything, a big learning experience while ur in your teens you can try anything out on this chick and she is dont go to your school so she can't chat sh*t and you can just link her at park, when your finish all your boys can have a go then a few years later you realise how low her self esteem was and possible reasons for this and feel guiltythis girl gave line ups in parks, back of chicken shops, my boy took her yard (lol!) got head of her then his little bro f*cked her think the bro f*cked her a few times, olders, youngers everyone was using her, obviously we were young and she was never forced into it so there was no guilt at the time.i unearthed this gem and used her early bringing in close mandem, went park and she was giving me head while bare man are watching through bushes i couldnt get it up lol oh yeah this was taking place right at the entrance of the park literally anyone could see if they walked in, so yeah she gets up and is like "i just think its pathetic" im like "what, them lot watching" "nah you cant get it up" haha i got head of this girl bare times but she wanted to boy me infront of everyone i just let them have her she wasnt that nice just the novelty of head on tap 15 was nice, first girl whose face i buss on, tit wank, would go park, bell her then literally bare man following her all rubbing hands got my somali friend abs head off her he was bare happy this girl was line ups personified dunno it this is even thread worthy but im bunning a zoot and i remembered her beat up crep and jogging bottoms :lol:very surreal saga

• Upvote 1

Where would we of been without them, one particular chick that sticks in memory, let my mate enter a posca pen up her anus, them pens you used to go tagging with, funnily enough this also happend in a park bush. Needless to say she never lived it down and i recently reminded her of it on facebook.

Where would we of been without them, one particular chick that sticks in memory, let my mate enter a posca pen up her anus, them pens you used to go tagging with, funnily enough this also happend in a park bush. Needless to say she never lived it down and i recently reminded her of it on facebook.
LOL UR SUCH A WRONG UN
:D I was merely a spectator.

lool i forgot the part i was meant to tell, my asian friend took the girl to his yard with my other friend and tried getting tings off her, she dropped "i dont do that no more im wifey material" or something like that lmao she blatently wasn't on asians the guy got cussed for a bit "how can u get air from a bosh" etc this girl gave head to somalians, black/mixed raced, 13 year olds but not asians :D she was white (obv) true definition of socket and she was a bit bossed eyed lmao just thinking abou it, mandem would be in tears when she replied to questions such as "whos got the smallest d*ck"imagine being on road in a car at a bustop anything, then u see some white girl in beat up creps and jogging bottoms being followed by 20 black boys down the highroad round the back of dixy hahahaha

i unearthed this gem and used her early bringing in close mandem
:D i imagine she is 'wifed off' now and none of your willys exist to her any longer
Thissame thing happened to me in parks etc but i kept the chick to myself..after i stopped BARE guys went through it.. then about a year later she gets a boyfriend and made him wait 4 months for the beat because she didn't wanna get used anymore, think there still together after about 4 years

Talk about on anything....Some local tramp slept in a stolen car after getting battried by 4 guys then was given breakfast (which was yesterdays ribs) in the morning only after giving one of dem head. She was 14/15 at the time.And she has the CHEEK to walk around like her sh*t dont stink. You probably seen/encountered her Savant!

• Downvote 3

we had a girl in the bits called Brain Surgeon or summinused to get f*cked with tesco bags n stuffshe come like the loch ness, i never seen her personally but every week someone would be talking bout how their man came home with this or that disease so they know he had contact with Surgeondeep the way they disappear from the bits like some dying species of that generation

:D f*cked

i got news, she want "your" ting and she was a tramp
well she didn't wear "beat up creps" like yours..she dressed like a normal girl..she wernt trampy, just wanted sextheres a difference between a desperate trampy girl and a girl who just loves d*ck
well this is the wrong thread for you mate
  • Upvote 2

The worst is when the chick actually likes you. One ting a few of my boys (excluding me) mashed this ting from an estate, one of my boys name got baited and she liked him. Sent him messages via chicks in our school, to him. PISSED!!! Allow knowing your whole name, when a baby comes then you will be first on the list.

• Downvote 1

Good threadWill never forget this one chick from ends, When I said everyone in the bits had her number, no lie me a speak. She used to bring a bag of man to chill at her yard while her folks where standardly their having a family meal. Remember when I went with my boy and his cousin to link her. I jammed down stairs with my boys cousin while my boy was drilling for oil, then after he beat, his cousin got the tag in, mashed, ate her out. Then he came downstairs like you want in, I didn't want it..The amount of different man I used to pass through her yard was a joke ting, swear near the end her dad used to look at me with Deja vuIts deep one boy on my facebook has wified her off recently, seeing some waterlogged status's like' Can't wait to see the wife, love you '' how did i get so lucky'Feel like saying you didn't mate

• Upvote 1

Good threadWill never forget this one chick from ends, When I said everyone in the bits had her number, no lie me a speak. She used to bring a bag of man to chill at her yard while her folks where standardly their having a family meal. Remember when I went with my boy and his cousin to link her. I jammed down stairs with my boys cousin while my boy was drilling for oil, then after he beat, his cousin got the tag in, mashed, ate her out. Then he came downstairs like you want in, I didn't want it..The amount of different man I used to pass through her yard was a joke ting, swear near the end her dad used to look at me with Deja vuIts deep one boy on my facebook has wified her off recently, seeing some waterlogged status's like' Can't wait to see the wife, love you '' how did i get so lucky'Feel like saying you didn't mate
LOL WOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!