first hoe

BLACK VICTIM

I never used to do anything like this. I used to be such a p*ssy back when I was young but even by my standards today my consciene wouldn't let me do it. I'd probly just end up talking to her and trying to actually hear what she's saying as a person cos ppl like this are just dying for someone to listen as they have deep rooted problems. I actually feel sorry for them yescaptainsaveahobutidontgiveashitihaveasoul

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

good thread.lool @ franks story./she had a big shiny forehead which i nutted on, melony from greenwich ttkk, gave the best slobbery shines. shes wifed now and has grown a fringe to hide her slorehead.also sum infamous marga fing from woolly evry1 called flick, heard sum mad stories about her: line ups so deep her flat was crowded, herpes in her ass etc. nuff man abused her, never personally passed thru cos i have self respect and she was toxic plus she wud go on a mad one when she saw me cos she thort i killed her dog with a taser, i didnt btw.

I never used to do anything like this. I used to be such a p*ssy back when I was young but even by my standards today my consciene wouldn't let me do it. I'd probly just end up talking to her and trying to actually hear what she's saying as a person cos ppl like this are just dying for someone to listen as they have deep rooted problems. I actually feel sorry for them yescaptainsaveahobutidontgiveashitihaveasoul
Co-sign if I'm being real.Lorna from Heath. Just off Melfort Road.What's nuts was, I grew up around her since the age of 9/10.Madness

good thread.lool @ franks story./she had a big shiny forehead which i nutted on, melony from greenwich ttkk, gave the best slobbery shines. shes wifed now and has grown a fringe to hide her slorehead.also sum infamous marga fing from woolly evry1 called flick, heard sum mad stories about her: line ups so deep her flat was crowded, herpes in her ass etc. nuff man abused her, never personally passed thru cos i have self respect and she was toxic plus she wud go on a mad one when she saw me cos she thort i killed her dog with a taser, i didnt btw.
Are you talking about Sloane/Saloane.....calls herself 'Melsz-Sloane' nowadays on her facebook I think, light skin ting lives with her nan in them flats on the same road s the wetherspoons.......
nah her names definitely melony, mixed race girl quite thick.is the girl ur talking about around 28-30 yrs old? mixed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH3AECIX_tc

POSNot even that long ago (well a yr ago), I was in a house party where this 18yr old girl turned up, next thing I knew she was in the toilet with three guys, as the guys came out bragging, she was in there for ages, I ended up going and knocking on door, she let me in and the tears bless her, I asked her why she did this to her self, all she wanted was some attention/love just some f*cked up ways of trying to get it. While what she did turns my stomach, I felt sorry for her and those guys should have known better, guys take the piss, no excuse about p*ssy on a plate you all come from a mother how would you feel if your mum was her 20 years previously! Step up boys!

POSNot even that long ago (well a yr ago), I was in a house party where this 18yr old girl turned up, next thing I knew she was in the toilet with three guys, as the guys came out bragging, she was in there for ages, I ended up going and knocking on door, she let me in and the tears bless her, I asked her why she did this to her self, all she wanted was some attention/love just some f*cked up ways of trying to get it. While what she did turns my stomach, I felt sorry for her and those guys should have known better, guys take the piss, no excuse about p*ssy on a plate you all come from a mother how would you feel if your mum was her 20 years previously! Step up boys!
shutup
  • Upvote 7

When I was young never got to experience. Something always f*cked up the situation, but to be honest I'm glad. I would actually look back and feel grimey for doing that sh*t, but each to their own. And if I'm real, I would have been happy I was getting some anyways./But big up SJ from North who point blank told me she loves to f*ck. The beat was f*ck*ng immense.

shutup
Don't type to me like that bitch!SHUP YA SELF d*ckHEAD!

Listen your man hates you and has deffinately beat out on you. I dont even know you and you jar the f*ck out of me
This is why ur a bitch sweety, why u letting some text get to you so much??get out a bit more, might help with ur fustration levels sad bastard!!Thats right if all else fails with the sh*t you wrote the first time, write some more sh*t! WOOHOO GO YOU! :D :D :D :D Ahhhh :D
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

had a chick like thisshes wifed off with 2 kids nowbt she was good practice i will not lietold the stopy before i think Angelo knows her, or was it someone else, i dnt knowTanya Williams from Ilford