Newbees SPAM!

Afro Man

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE ABOUTS IN CROYDON DO YOU GO CLUBBIN NAT??? IVE ONLY EVER BEEN TO THAT CLUB 9121 (IS THAT DA RIGHT NUMBER LOL)THAT WAS AGES AGO FOR THE GARAGE NATION NIGHT IT WAS HEAVY!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
haha 1921 (one92one)ive been granaries, blue orchid when it was open, pals, llyodds, bar med, tiger tiger, one92one, and a few of the other bars! they are brill... i wouldnt mind just being in the llyodd every weekend, its f*cking brill!and croydon has some sexy men!!!

WHERE ABOUTS IN CROYDON DO YOU GO CLUBBIN NAT??? IVE ONLY EVER BEEN TO THAT CLUB 9121 (IS THAT DA RIGHT NUMBER LOL)THAT WAS AGES AGO FOR THE GARAGE NATION NIGHT IT WAS HEAVY!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
haha 1921 (one92one)ive been granaries, blue orchid when it was open, pals, llyodds, bar med, tiger tiger, one92one, and a few of the other bars! they are brill... i wouldnt mind just being in the llyodd every weekend, its f*cking brill!and croydon has some sexy men!!!
:oops: DER IM SOOOO THICK LOLYEAH I AINT BEEN CROYDON FOR TIME N I LIVE HERE OMG!!!!!! JUST AINT HAD THE MONEY ......