Fabregas

TF S4DK

Spurs stay failing. Like if Cesc left we still wouldn't finish above you season upon season. Get the f*ck outta here muppets.There is no player at Arsenal at is indispensable with AW at the helm. With AW we might not win sh*t, but we ain't dropping out the top 4.

Trying to hold the club to ransmom, mercenary?wtf are you talking about...Maybe hes hes sick of seeing his team fall short every season, while his boyhood team want him back are playing the best football in the world and winning tropheys. Maybe hes sick at the lack of investment shown and the mediocrity that surrounds him.
mateif your team are not doing so well then do something about it....on the pitch of coursemove to the team thats winning everything? whats the challenge in that. Just dont understand that mentalityFootball is slowly losing its tradition and is fast becoming some corporate money making vehicle, if not already.what happened to my boy hood heroes retiring at the club I love? whens the last time Arsenal or any team having testimonials for players which gave their life to their team. football is slowly dying
C/S
so naive
mate allow patronising meyour a plastic man united fanI have no doubt you are a part of the wave of glory hunters that started supporting man united in the early to mid 90's when they started to win thingsfans like that have no concept of football tradition

So what your all basically saying is that there is an obvious (and public) lack of confidence in the gaffer by Cesc?That is surely a problem in itself by the supposed Captain of your team?Either way this is not a good look.
The general public lost faith in this Arsenal team a long time ago. In many people opinion they overperform...Vieira had the same lack of confidence, so did Henry, so did Gallas, so does Arshavin by his comments, its hardly a top secret...

Spurs stay failing. Like if Cesc left we still wouldn't finish above you season upon season. Get the f*ck outta here muppets.There is no player at Arsenal at is indispensable with AW at the helm. With AW we might not win sh*t, but we ain't dropping out the top 4.
:/we've just about scraped 4th on 2 occassions in the last 5 seasonsbenayoun saved us once and if we hadnt bought arshavin last yuear we probs woulda come 5th then too.wenger doesnt know how to win titles anymorekeep deluding yourselves like its not a real possibility. arsenal is an average squad with 1 or 2 class players

Trying to hold the club to ransmom, mercenary?wtf are you talking about...Maybe hes hes sick of seeing his team fall short every season, while his boyhood team want him back are playing the best football in the world and winning tropheys. Maybe hes sick at the lack of investment shown and the mediocrity that surrounds him.
mateif your team are not doing so well then do something about it....on the pitch of coursemove to the team thats winning everything? whats the challenge in that. Just dont understand that mentalityFootball is slowly losing its tradition and is fast becoming some corporate money making vehicle, if not already.what happened to my boy hood heroes retiring at the club I love? whens the last time Arsenal or any team having testimonials for players which gave their life to their team. football is slowly dying
C/S
so naive
mate allow patronising meyour a plastic man united fanI have no doubt you are a part of the wave of glory hunters that started supporting man united in the early to mid 90's when they started to win thingsfans like that have no concept of football tradition
:D typicallike i said you're naivewhether you take offence is your problembottom line is these man have 15 years to make money and win shitobviously we would like it to be different (tradition) but i deal with realityreality is arsenal arent winning shityour emotional rants about my so-called glory hunting isnt gunna change thatbut if it makes you feel good....
  • Upvote 3

So what your all basically saying is that there is an obvious (and public) lack of confidence in the gaffer by Cesc?That is surely a problem in itself by the supposed Captain of your team?Either way this is not a good look.
The general public lost faith in this Arsenal team a long time ago. In many people opinion they overperform...Vieira had the same lack of confidence, so did Henry, so did Gallas, so does Arshavin by his comments, its hardly a top secret...
when did vieira lose confidence in arsenal? if anything it was his departure that sparked this confidence drain.

But thats exactly what im saying! (well one of the points I was trying to make)Mans like Vierra, Cole, gallas and co do the same as what fabs doing now and they get crucified from the fansNow old golden boy cesc does it, most people are like 'its not his fault if the team dont invest' 'ah hes gonna leave sooner or later' 'but barca is his boyhood team' etcf*ck OUTA HERE WITH THAT sh*t

u just put fabregas in the same bracket as vieira gallas and ashley colesmhfabregas has shown unbelievaable loyaltyevery summer for past 4 years he could of gone to anyone in the worldim not even gonna talk about ashley colebut vieira flirted with most of europes top clubs every summerand was on record as refusing to rule out a move to man uthis is when we had a decent teamfabregas who is 1/2/ or 3 in the world cm for his age and has been since 17has played the last 3 years alongside denilson etche took the captaincy and has carried usthe only rumours u here are barca, hes was born in catalonia they are his teamhe will go back there one day everyone knows thisif he goes tmrw i dnt blame him 1 bit we have wasted these years, we could of built a top team round him

• Upvote 1

we have wasted these years, we could of built a top team round him
Everyone's dream, and yet still won't happen.F*cking jarring to know that in a few years Cesc will have moved on and we'll be saying this about Nasri/Ramsey/Wilshire.The latter two being British so not much worry of them moving on...

when did vieira lose confidence in arsenal? if anything it was his departure that sparked this confidence drain.
When Vieria flirted with Real for two seasons, then started telling players get as much money out of the club as possible for your contract.

u just put fabregas in the same bracket as vieira gallas and ashley colesmhfabregas has shown unbelievaable loyaltyevery summer for past 4 years he could of gone to anyone in the worldim not even gonna talk about ashley colebut vieira flirted with most of europes top clubs every summerand was on record as refusing to rule out a move to man uthis is when we had a decent teamfabregas who is 1/2/ or 3 in the world cm for his age and has been since 17has played the last 3 years alongside denilson etche took the captaincy and has carried usthe only rumours u here are barca, hes was born in catalonia they are his teamhe will go back there one day everyone knows thisif he goes tmrw i dnt blame him 1 bit we have wasted these years, we could of built a top team round him

we have wasted these years, we could of built a top team round him
Everyone's dream, and yet still won't happen.F*cking jarring to know that in a few years Cesc will have moved on and we'll be saying this about Nasri/Ramsey/Wilshire.The latter two being British so not much worry of them moving on...
The last two being british kind of make me think they're more likely to stay for a really long time for some reason.Since Cesc is captain, shouldn't he be bullying Wenger to buy players & say we did sh*t so fix up?

When Vieria flirted with Real for two seasons, then started telling players get as much money out of the club as possible for your contract.
dont see that as vieira losing faith in arsenal the same way henry got fed up with the kids or how fabregas might leave. we were still winning trophies while he was here and we never finished outside the top 2. those things are just down to vieira being a mercenary.

Vieira felt the team could push on, we was dominating the league but not fulfilling our potential in the Champions League.Henry was part wife, part playing with kids, but more importantly thinking how is one of the greatest player of his generation not gonna win the Champions League. He got that now & off to retire in America, smh.

Arsenal have stated Barcelona have not been in touch regarding the proposed transfer of Spain international Cesc Fabregas.The 23-year-old has been on Barca's wanted list for some time and it emerged earlier this week that the talented midfielder had apparently told manager Arsene Wenger he wanted to leave.Fabregas began his career with the Catalan giants but quit Camp Nou as a teenager to join Wenger's progressive Gunners outfit in search of first-team football.The Spaniard has been a revelation during this time with North Londoners and has become an integral part of their midfield, captaining the side and scoring 15 Premier League goals this season.Heard nothingHowever, following yet another campaign without silverware reports stated Fabregas now wanted out, leading to further speculation a €45million (£39.1m) deal could be in the offing.With the Spain international's future once again up in the air, Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood insists the club's hierarchy is yet to hear anything from the Camp Nou outfit."We have heard nothing at all from Barcelona," stated Hill-Wood in the Daily Star.Meanwhile, Barcelona midfielder Xavi has urged his compatriot to quit Arsenal as it is 'criminal' a player of his quality has only won two club honours.BareFabregas won the 2004 Community Shield with the Gunners along with the 2005 FA Cup, although the club's extensive trophy cabinet has been surprisingly bare since.Xavi believes Cesc has little option but to quit Arsenal in search of more silverware, something not in short supply with Liga champions Barcelona."It is criminal for a player of Cesc's quality not to be winning the biggest prizes in football," said Xavi."He really has no choice but to leave. He is making the right decision and I hope Arsenal fans wish him well."Sky Sports.com

Then you get Cesc's dad coming out saying Cesc is determined to push the deal through.This is already becoming increasingly boring, like fancying someone through FacebookPoke them so they are aware of your interest :D Comment on the profile picture :D Send a private message :D Then go for the killSummer after summer after summer we have to put up with this crap of our biggest players wanting out, I'm sick and tired of it.

• Upvote 2

Speaking from his Spain’s training camp, Arsenal star Fabregas reportedly told assembled media:“I am only focused on the World Cup, not my future at Arsenal.”“It’s up to Arsenal to decide.“I’m loved more at Arsenal than I am in my own home.”When asked if he was guaranteed to stay at Arsenal next season, Fabregas simply replied:“No.”

For the first time you can now read the full translated transcript of the entire interview with Francesc Fabregas Snr on Radio Marca, right here.Q: Can Cesc handle the situation, it must be difficult?A: "Cesc is mature enough. Now he has to focus on the World Cup and leave his future for the moment. Now he has to enjoy the World Cup and only think about that."Q: The reports are that your son has already done everything to smooth a transfer to Barca.A: "I tend to think that too. He has decided. It appears more clearly that he will do it. Whatever happens, he has great respect for Arsenal. When these things happen I think that there can be misunderstandings and I think that everyone should just respect the decision of the player. He has had his time there and given everything. He has been there since he was very young. They have looked after him so well and turned him into a man and his game has improved so much."We find ourselves at a moment when we have to start talking about money and the situation could change. Arsenal should understand that Cesc has been and is, because now I am talking about this but he could still be there next season, always giving his best to the club that have made him their captain. They also know what he has done for them. What should be in Cesc's favour is that, in the end, he could finish knowing that the club understands his situation."Q: It is believed that the relationship between Arsenal and Cesc has been so good that it would be highly unlikely that Cesc would do something to harm that now.A: "I do not think that these things need happen in life. Everything can be talked about. Cesc has been very clear. He mentioned it early to give himself the best chance. This would have caused a lot more bother had it been brought up after the World Cup because then there is not much time to react and look for a new player. At 23 he has shown his maturity and it has been only him that has spoken without any agents talking. He has wanted to speak out because he did not want to have any problems. It is a choice and now time is required so that a solution can be found."Q: It appears that Arsenal will take some convincing?A: "Like everyone. If you have a player, who is the most important one in the team, speaking out, then it is normal that you want to do all you can. What Arsenal has done is normal. I cannot justify or go against what they are doing. Now it is a question of how they feel, what they say and how they see things. They need to talk. I thought that this might be quick, all done, and now I see that maybe we will need to talk more to sort things out."After what I have seen this week this could be a long process, although I hope not. There are times when you just have realise that finishing it all as soon as possible would be best. But this is not how this appears."Q: Do you think Barca will work hard to sign Cesc?A: "From what they have said it appears that they will because he is a player they really want."Q: Cesc has only one choice to make? To go to Barca or stay at Arsenal?A: "Yes, that is the decision. Barca have said not to listen to anyone else that is not Barca. That means that evidently there are other clubs that are interested and would not have the difficulty that Barca would have to pay the amount that Cesc would currently cost. To avoid that he wanted to clarify that he will only either stay at Arsenal or go to Barca."Q: Some Barca fans do not think that Barca should break the bank to sign Cesc.A: "Everyone thinks that the world of football can be a little insane. I have a small construction business and deal with budgets of €2,000 or €3,000 and all this is beyond me. Is Cesc worth this amount? They talk about millions like they were nothing. It does make people nervous but what can you do if it is your son and he is involved in all this?"I understand that people are all discussing this, but one has to understand Cesc's circumstances. When he first left he said he would not go back, but things happen. Now this interest is mutual. A valuation is the difficult part. I am in the middle."Q: It does seem that this will all go well and Cesc will end up at Barca.A: "I do not know what to say. I do not want to say either way because I don't know. We have no experience in all this. I would like Cesc to leave Arsenal with his head held high because they have given him everything."As his father I am very grateful for the way that Arsenal have taken care of him. People have to remember that he went to Arsenal when he did because they had a good plan and because he liked their style. Money talks in football. But if Cesc had not succeeded at Arsenal he would have been very unhappy."When he went nobody guaranteed us that he would make it, it was just the idea. I only hope that he can leave on good terms and if he can come here, because that is what he wants, then he can show all the Barca fans what a great player he is and they would welcome him."

Oh ffs, this is boring as f*ck. f*ck off then. Stump up our asking price or piss off. The sooner this is done the sooner we can buy players to replace and make our team a force. Gourcuff anyone? :D Like Bordeaux will deal with us after that Chamakh nonsense.

We can't take less than £50 mil for himIf we force him to chill for a season I don't think it will be that bad because he ain't a c*nt and will still give his all for the clubedit: dunno why his dad is talking though that old ass nigga should shut the f*ck up like the rest of em on the barca side