They don't like homos

Bruno Di Gradi

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhXjrB04eX23U92W2M

some gay yewt shot dead by another student (14 &15) deep but boy.

This is what Westernized culture is doing to people.

How is he gonna come out and say hes gay at 10?

Homosexuality is made too accessible/acceptable these days.

He was crossdressing and sh*t in school. What kinda bullshit is that?
  • Upvote 1

A TEENAGER has been arrested in connection with the death of a 16-year-old last week.

Jack Frew died after a violent attack near a secluded cycle path on Thursday in the Mossneuk area of East Kilbride. It is understood his throat had been cut.

A police spokesman yesterday said a 17-year-old man had been arrested and a report woul

The death of the 16-year-old, who was openly gay, has prompted a flurry of condolence messages in the town and online.

Yesterday, well-wishers continued to leave flowers and other tributes near the scene of his death, while a page on the social networking site Facebook set up to mourn the youngster has attracted more than 5,000 members.

bruv to dont teach homosexuality, you don't decide to be gay, you see kids all the time you know will be gay due to voice/manerisms at like 10-13 they dont know they are gay alot of the time

imo, homosexuality is linked with some form of sexual abuse as a child or some distressing sh*t.

rip to the boy

lol @ killing gay people though and crediting it to being hood or real or gangster, f*ck*ng faggots

i hear what ur saying

but as i said, the amount of gay sh*t on tv is warping peoples minds.

Weak minded people are turned by the media too easily.

And they think its cool. I hate people preaching like there way is good.

All these gay people running their trap like what they're doing is fine and tryna push it on others.. f*ck that... i'll say the same to anyone tryna do that with anything whether it be religion, sexuality or just their own opinion. Have your say kl, but dont try push that idea on me.

Sky and all them other media companies run by Murdoch done the same sh*t with Conservatives this year. Warped peoples minds into thinking they was the right party to vote for.

• Upvote 3

i hear what ur saying

All these gay people running their trap like what they're doing is fine and tryna push it on others.. f*ck that... i'll say the same to anyone tryna do that with anything whether it be religion, sexuality or just their own opinion. Have your say kl, but dont try push that idea on me.

Sky and all them other media companies run by Murdoch done the same sh*t with Conservatives this year. Warped peoples minds into thinking they was the right party to vote for.

where is homosexuality pushed on you?

if you don't like shows like will & grace then don't watch them. they're not my cup of tea so i don't have them on.

allow actually spending your time getting all worked up and irate thinking about gays though. bit try-hard/suspect imo.

i agree theres too many gays on tv, gay tv shows, gay culture n stuff but i dont think they actively choose to like men and i disagree with the concept but i've seen first hand kids grow up and be gay and you could always tell from they were young and for me to judge someone on something they are imo born with goes against my values and beliefs I'll let God judge them.

i hear what ur saying

where is homosexuality pushed on you?

if you don't like shows like will & grace then don't watch them. they're not my cup of tea so i don't have them on.

allow actually spending your time getting all worked up and irate thinking about gays though. bit try-hard/suspect imo.

look at all this gay sh*t on eastenders for example?

they had it once before back in da day.. from what i remember but they never longed it as much as this.

the TV is filled up with gay programs compared to how it was before.

Half the TV programs have homosexual behavior in it.

im not even getting worked up ... this kid coulda been alive. Do you really think man would come to school dressed as a chick if TV never told him it was kl?

Guest Esquilax

Lol at taking this for the 50s

Tv is definately not overgayed, and neither is the media

The truth is that gays naturally flamboyancy makes them perfect for tv, and homosexuality within family units is still a prevelant issue

Guest WAVESURFER

A TEENAGER has been arrested in connection with the death of a 16-year-old last week.

Jack Frew died after a violent attack near a secluded cycle path on Thursday in the Mossneuk area of East Kilbride. It is understood his throat had been cut.

A police spokesman yesterday said a 17-year-old man had been arrested and a report woul

The death of the 16-year-old, who was openly gay, has prompted a flurry of condolence messages in the town and online.

Yesterday, well-wishers continued to leave flowers and other tributes near the scene of his death, while a page on the social networking site Facebook set up to mourn the youngster has attracted more than 5,000 members.

The boy who did this was gay too, not just the victim.

is it?

what, was it some sort of gay, teenage love tryst that ended in tears?

Guest Esquilax

Lol at taking this for the 50s

Tv is definately not overgayed, and neither is the media

The truth is that gays naturally flamboyancy makes them perfect for tv, and homosexuality within family units is still a prevelant issue

perfect to whom though?

Entertainment value

Confidence makes for entertaining tv, as do engaging people..

Guest WAVESURFER

is it?

Yh, possibly something like that.

Dunno the details, I just know they both went to the same school, one year apart, and both were gay but weren't a couple. The boy who did it had a boyfriend, apparently.

Heard rumours that the killer's boyfriend was cheating on the killer with the victim, but that's unfounded atm.

/

The boy who died's uncle has gone missing now too. Madness going on in East Kilbride. I feel bad for the family.

is it?

Almost definitely.

Wangsty love triangles are the gun crime of the gay community.

http://www.itv.com/news/tonight/episodes/afraidtobegay/

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=144616

was watching the news on thursday they were talking about afriad to be gay show on itv had one black guy in victoria park he was saying he got rushed at college and he got bricked in a park because he is gay. he hid his face Venom was it you?

LOL at the Venom send.

/

The gayculture is out of control. It is brainwashing the population. Look how it has entered religion, all the different christ sub religions have been invaded by gays & little boy fiddlers. I do feel like my religion isn't for me due to the invasion of gays into it. How can you change rules to make gays happy? Wish I had a Abrahamic religion that is based in or near africa.

Deep about the fag kid. If he's taunting a next guy who is unstable, lol at him though.

• Upvote 2

lol @ thinking gays ain't born gay.

You can't just choose to suck a d*ck, you have to be born to want to suck a d*ck.

do u believe in god

i do nd i dnt think god makes gay people, society does

we need to lock off all this gayness in the media, aint the way to live