They don't like homos

Bruno Di Gradi

Guest WAVESURFER

She's not bisexual, she's insecure, and likes the attention "being bisexual" brings.

Give it ten years, she'll get married to a guy who has no idea about her past, and never do anything with a woman ever again.

Girls like that are as common as muck.

lol @ thinking gays ain't born gay.

You can't just choose to suck a d*ck, you have to be born to want to suck a d*ck.

im sorry no

i wasnt born wanting to c*ck my knees behind my ears and let some man enter me

that behaviour is learnt

u learn that man and woman lay in bed together

u learn that sex can be pleasurable instead of just for procreating

u learn that u can use tools and weapons in the bedroom and make them part of a sexuality

u learn that u can suck a d*ck man or woman and there are no repurcussions because society is based on emotionalism

then u chose to make whatever decisions u want after learning such things imo

lol u wat?

/

homosexuality has been around almost if not as long as heterosexuality

it arguable serves a function (prevents over population)

look through history and u'll see whether or not homosexuality was a taboo depends and varys with each society u look at

i dn't think its a nurture thing tbh

it's mostly nature but it can be nurture as well

in ancient greece it was considered a social norm among certain heads in the elite class to have a wife and also have a young boy as a lover

a heterosexual growing up in a society that's completely open to homosexuality is more likely to experiment with the same sex than someone that grows up in a society that considers it taboo or forbidden

know a chick that hangs around a bunch of gays, she's been straight all of her life but because she see's nothing wrong with it she decided to try it out and now she's bi-sexual

this is the case today in afghanistan

i agree with the rest your post - it's probably the same as with a lot of other things: nature + right social environment

lol @ thinking gays ain't born gay.

You can't just choose to suck a d*ck, you have to be born to want to suck a d*ck.

im sorry no

i wasnt born wanting to c*ck my knees behind my ears and let some man enter me

that behaviour is learnt

u learn that man and woman lay in bed together

u learn that sex can be pleasurable instead of just for procreating

u learn that u can use tools and weapons in the bedroom and make them part of a sexuality

u learn that u can suck a d*ck man or woman and there are no repurcussions because society is based on emotionalism

then u chose to make whatever decisions u want after learning such things imo

lol u wat?

/

homosexuality has been around almost if not as long as heterosexuality

it arguable serves a function (prevents over population)

look through history and u'll see whether or not homosexuality was a taboo depends and varys with each society u look at

i dn't think its a nurture thing tbh

it's mostly nature but it can be nurture as well

in ancient greece it was considered a social norm among certain heads in the elite class to have a wife and also have a young boy as a lover

a heterosexual growing up in a society that's completely open to homosexuality is more likely to experiment with the same sex than someone that grows up in a society that considers it taboo or forbidden

know a chick that hangs around a bunch of gays, she's been straight all of her life but because she see's nothing wrong with it she decided to try it out and now she's bi-sexual

this is the case today in afghanistan

i agree with the rest your post - it's probably the same as with a lot of other things: nature + right social environment

lol what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacch%C3%A1

some grim grim grim "tradition"/"culture"

DST voted lib dem too.

some confused guy

homosexuality is already fully legal and not a discussion point on any1s manifesto,i dnt think a vote for labour or condservative will be a vote against gay rights per se,in this way a vote for lib dems is not a massive gay rights statement if thats wat yr driving at

i think most ppl vote for a party which best serves there general interests,without necessarily agreeing with evry single specific policies,in order that theyre views may be more represented in parliament on there key issues.

but feel free to elaborate on yr post to help me further understand your point

Because the lib dems were the first mainstream party to campaign for things like gay marriage, etc. They pride themselves on it.

and yes of course not everyone agrees with every policy of the party they voted for, but in general people usually share similar ideologies as the party they vote for.

DST said he voted lib dem, i dont know about his other political opinions but this thread has shown hes hardly 'liberal' about homosexuality.

So voting for a liberal left wing party when you dont harbour liberal beliefs seems a bit strange.

dont you agree?

Because the lib dems were the first mainstream party to campaign for things like gay marriage, etc. They pride themselves on it.

and yes of course not everyone agrees with every policy of the party they voted for, but in general people usually share similar ideologies as the party they vote for.

DST said he voted lib dem, i dont know about his other political opinions but this thread has shown hes hardly 'liberal' about homosexuality.

So voting for a liberal left wing party when you dont harbour liberal beliefs seems a bit strange.

dont you agree?

not rly, for example liberal democrats advocate the legalization of marijuana for medicinal purposes,dst could be a bigoted glaucoma sufferer who fears the cons or labour will be to harsh on his search for alternative medicine,whilst not rly caring about gay rights as there are no further rights to give that the other parties wont also give.

its one thing to make a tactical vote for a party at a given point in time and its another thing to say ' i am a card carrying liberal democrat and shall be to the end'.if dst was running for election as a liberal democrat councillor then fair enough,but as far as i know he isnt and is under no obligation to be a living manifestation of the parties founding principles

• Upvote 2

i dont rlly see what relevance the link that esqui posted has to human homosexuality tbh. bonobos touching each other bits to neutralize aggressive situations is not the same as two human men sodomizing and attempting to replicate the family unit thru civil partnership and adoption.

i have also read that homosexuality is more common amongst animals in captivity and is somtimes attributed as being a behaviour of distress. it is arguable that the human race has been an animal in distress ever since it began living together in large numbers in built up areas, is homosexuality as common amongst nomadic ppl or ppl who live in small tribal groups?

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

i dont rlly see what relevance the link that esqui posted has to human homosexuality tbh. bonobos touching each other bits to neutralize aggressive situations is not the same as two human men sodomizing and attempting to replicate the family unit thru civil partnership and adoption.

i have also read that homosexuality is more common amongst animals in captivity and is somtimes attributed as being a behaviour of distress. it is arguable that the human race has been an animal in distress ever since it began living together in large numbers in built up areas, is homosexuality as common amongst nomadic ppl or ppl who live in small tribal groups?

What?

Her argument was that she has no idea how people can do something which goes againsts the laws of nature so much, whereas I'm pointing out that there is no 'law of nature' when it comes to homosexuality in the animal kingdom.

That's it.

@ esquilax.

but different behaviours are natural or unnatural to different species, for example cannibalism for the majority of animals is an extremely unnatural behaviour, but is quite common among vultures, crocodiles, sharks and sometimes pigs and chimps. would you use this as an argument for human cannibalism being 'natural'?

whether bumming is a natural or unnatural behaviour amongst humans is imo up for debate. as is what constitutes a natural or unnatural state for humans in a wider context. It could be argued that anything other than a hunter/gather lifestyle i.e anything previous to the advent of farming and permanent settlements is an unnatural state which may cause humans to begin to behave unnaturally, in other words just because something has been going on for a very long time doesnt imo necessarily make it natural.

• Upvote 3

yo he she wana be me who are you your a lost sex who obviously needs to search your meaning on this planet and iv studied u i dont even no u.... you dont no urseld as why yur takin evry thing to offense about blud seed batty diggers hood suckers man an woman were made to go on and rebuild the nation not man and man and dont even dare start wid me im a woman i can disgrace you till yur blind mind cries....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

are you dumb, law of nature is clearly repoduction

anything else is self destruction pure and simple

LOL This can't be life.

A woman (that's what this bitch is, a grown f*ck*ng woman) who takes pictures advertising a prostitution website wants to talk about reproduction. Let me ask you this, are the punters who use that website forbidden from using johnnies cause it's "self destruction"?

Do me a f*ck*ng favour.

@wave suffer, collect your board go deep in the ocean and drown yur self your pathetic ....you tell me sumin as your a so called man did the woman whom gave birth teach you nothing? respect woman you old cruff your fully not matured mentally and obviously not educated grow up lol words cnt explain ur lack of sense

boy i duno about punters and prostitution surfer dude, that might be how your click get down, u advocate homosexuality and who knows what antics so il just let u live ur lifestyle with minimal judgement

i am a semi - naked heterosexual woman who's sexuality just happens to coincide with reproduction and u appear to bequite upset by that

lol@ gaysurfer and esquifag tag teaming like little spastics coming like Kurious walked past them and pulled out the wii controller

dunno why u bother arguing wasting ur time with them.

both useless bellends from the same dead genepool

• Upvote 2

lol topic is jokes.

Homosexuality in the media has gone beyond acceptance to the point of promotion in my opinion, every show seems to have a token gay personality and they always seem to be those overly camp personalities.

I caught piece of Alan Titsmarsh's show the other week and there was some gay guy on flirting with Titsmarsh at 4 in the f*ck*ng day and nobody seemed bothered by it, yet this is the same guy who dedicated a segment on his show to berating games like COD (which have a 18 cert) because they could influence children in a negative way.

madness

• Upvote 5