Trouble TV

Mr. Gayle

Guest Lens

u know public schools in this country are like...the elite schools ye? like eton etc.

on a serious note

man said people like black guys coz there were black guys on tv?

as if to say they/we ( depending on if You categorise mixed race as black ) need what, some kind of tv ad to promote us/them for girls to be interested

• Downvote 1

Guest Lens

so if "blacks" as so You like to refer to them, weren't represented on tv, there wouldn't be a large number of 18-25 year old girls interested in them?

which is where my point of needing the tv ad came from

like "blacks" should be greatful fresh prince was on tv... now girls like black guys

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

so if "blacks" as so You like to refer to them, weren't represented on tv, there wouldn't be a large number of 18-25 year old girls interested in them?

which is where my point of needing the tv ad came from

like "blacks" should be greatful fresh prince was on tv... now girls like black guys

Did I say it was the only reason? Large part may be an exaggeration but the portrayal of black people in popular television can't be ignored. Especially considering the way these shows were watched so religiously and the ages at which people watched them.

• Upvote 1

Was thinking to myself wtf is City Guys then I pressed play and the memories came flooding back.

Other shows that deserve a shout out (not necessarily Trouble shows) are Pete & Pete, Irie Indiana, Rockos Modern Life and real Monsters.