Alot chicks is dyking nowadays, les-bi honest....

Michel Kane

Maybe I'm exposed to more nowadays, but don't you lot get the feeling there has been a surge in lesbian culture recently...It started off all innocent, with chicks holding hands on road & sh*t, posting of their 'relationship' with BFF's on FB....I remember 5 years ago, one ol' fling kept on telling me she liked going gay clubs. I was wary, but I didn't get it...Now chicks are bareface telling me, they're into girls, have done sh*t but 'aren't lesbians'... :D Bear in mind, these chicks go as young as 18 onwards....SMH @ these women becoming mothers...sh*t's f*cked.Discuss...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Its happening all over. Last week in the barbados news they were saying its a epidemic looolBut yh loaaads of girls are involved in that scene now, its shocking.What's more shocking is the "man dem" in the same places. Some gay guys would definitely have me fooled!

I know of a few Lesbians. Nasty.My girl has been to this lesbian club a few times. Has told me of the breddas she has seen in there.Saw one guy who used to go my college.Always thought he was a funny man.He saw her and came up to her and said when her face was shocked''You alright, Before you ask, yes i am gay, yes i had girls in college, but that wasn't me'' something along them linesThen dance off singing and doing all the moves to Lady Gaga that song where she is wearing white. All the moves.Few weeks later i see the guy on ends. Was dark, see him on the corner one road, musta thought i was gonna move to him cos i was looking at him and walking in his direction kinda swiftly. i notice its him, say wha gwarn + quick catch up / what u been on etc to each other. He goes did your girl tell you she saw me few weeks ago, i said yeah. He obviously knows i know. He said it in a way like ''o yeah did she tell you she saw me'' quickly at the end.Then few days ago, i see nxt next bredrin from same college. We talking etc saying have you seen so and so. i mention gay boy and tell him that yeah he's a fag. He mentioned that he goes gym with his brother and there was a rumor that he (gay brother) had been filmed f*ck*ng next man on phone. Now he's gonna tell the brother.

Went to one gay club in Vauxhall last yearThe guys you see in there pecking next man on the lips were the same sort of guys you'll see at Inc club pouring Moet on the floor wearing H&M sunglasses.Opened my eyes
LOLWUT-sonic-the-hedgehog-9487623-250-307.jpg
:D
  • Downvote 1

thats twice in one week now lewis/MK seems as the type of guy to have lesbian friends

• Upvote 1

see loads of black lesbians in 2010 now some nice ones toI see a little lesbian beef ting the other week there was some girl she was nice and she was with some what i thought was a breh but it was some butch girl with cainrow then some next butch mixrace girl with cainrow wearing a shirt starts argueing with the nice girl apprently its her ex girlfriend and she is flaunting her new girlfirend about the joke ting about it this chick was talking like a man dem made me laugh do you reckon she does that during sex?

You've been spending too much time in Yo-yo's fam/Went to one gay club in Vauxhall last yearThe guys you see in there pecking next man on the lips were the same sort of guys you'll see at Inc club pouring Moet on the floor wearing H&M sunglasses.Opened my eyes
You are gay, allow commenting on youurself & passing it off as someone elses story. You was there for a reason dawg.