Question for road man

Mr.Skeng

how much does you family know that youre on road?

If you still live at home, do you lie to them and tell them your some 9-5 ting and hide all tha road parafinalia so marjay dont find it, or do you not give a f*ck and tell your fam about hustlin on road.

Man moved out a few years ago from my Thamesmead yard cah boydem was always knocking on tha door looking for me so i had to go before i got caught slipping.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 50

Not really but I think my mum was in denial. When I was shotting I use to have guys come to my yard from 9:00 am and I would get back at stupid times mum never said nothing. It was over bait use to have the dodgeist brehs come to my yard and knock my door. When ever man was getting the consignment dropped of to the yard would tell man to leave it next to my dust bins and I will come out and pick it up later on.

When I use to rob people I was not over bait but its bait when you have new phone and chains all the time remember step dad telling me to show him a receipt for one ericksson phone I had, (phone was nang let you compose your own ring tone) I was like f*ck off

Reading back on all this makes me realise why I got kicked out of my yard

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Not really but I think my mum was in denial. When I was shotting I use to have guys come to my yard from 9:00 am and I would get back at stupid times mum never said nothing. It was over bait use to have the dodgeist brehs come to my yard and knock my door. When ever man was getting the consignment dropped of to the yard would tell man to leave it next to my dust bins and I will come out and pick it up later on.

When I use to rob people I was not over bait but its bait when you have new phone and chains all the time remember step dad telling me to show him a receipt for one ericksson phone I had, (phone was nang let you compose your own ring tone) I was like f*ck off

Dude, not cool

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

yeh g. Its only once you leave home that u realise how bait it was lol.

kinda glad ive left now, dont want my mum going through all that sh*t again.

/

all you f*ckers keep negging me please, its only making you look neeky

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18