i am actually sick of banging ramdon slags

Hank Moody

i really come to realise im quite sick of it, i meet a girl think shes ok bang her realise shes a slosh and forget her lifeto find a good women if f*ck*ng HARD nower days, i can get a buff one no issue but then to maintain her full time i gotta think how did i get her how did she behave herself could a next man do that also then i end up deading emis this slore ting really over because it dont seam like its just me thats now thinking this way?????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

nothing stays on the same gage forever, its time for that change u'll stil be bangin these ho's for a while yet tho change dont come over night
nah bredda i been winding down for a while now still, just dont hold the same attraction, u know what might be my age i been beat sloshers for the better part of 15yrs and as they say u do anything long enough it becomes tedious

Yeh but its like GIRLS come on now ... you dont want a random guy wants going to just sleep with you then not even remember your name in the morning ... you want someone that is worthy ... i mean if you going to spread your legs... at least let them work for it ... othewise your just going to pick up that WRONG GUY! (every girl has had them ... whether they like to admit it or not)I just think instead of being so 'out there' ... you need to take a second and think 'do i really want this??' ... 'how am i going to feel in the morning?' because i know that I would like to feel nice in the morning .. breakfast ... and all that ... not feeling like sh*t and thinking who the f*ck is this laying next to me ... :D

• Downvote 3

I have no doubt that when you stop for a while you will go back to banging random sloshes again at some pointthe problem is before you realise it you are a 40 yr old single guy with no wife/no stable family and you are more or less past it. Takes some serious discipline to get out of that lifestyle especially as you get olderc/s the vicious cycle

Yeh but its like GIRLS come on now ... you dont want a random guy wants going to just sleep with you then not even remember your name in the morning ... you want someone that is worthy ... i mean if you going to spread your legs... at least let them work for it ... othewise your just going to pick up that WRONG GUY! (every girl has had them ... whether they like to admit it or not)I just think instead of being so 'out there' ... you need to take a second and think 'do i really want this??' ... 'how am i going to feel in the morning?' because i know that I would like to feel nice in the morning .. breakfast ... and all that ... not feeling like sh*t and thinking who the f*ck is this laying next to me ... :D
gassedbreakfast???LOL.
  • Upvote 6

gassedbreakfast???LOL.
Posd
  • Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Lol at having a one night stand and expecting bacon and eggs in bed in the morning as opposed to a swift backhand and 'Get out before my marge sees you'

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Negged for TWO reasons:1) Why should a man work so hard just for her to lay there and take pipe? I must work during sex as well? B*tch please, f*ck you! Nah scratch that, YOU should f*ck ME!2) Lol @ wondering how you feel in the morning, it's how you feel when you buss. After that who cares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

You're lucky I can't neg you twice...
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest M12 Part 2
bang random slores, end up with one.you dont, you wont.simple.
them guys thereyou're gonna end up taking a girl on dinner dates, and buying her fine wines and champagne and holidays abroad.Meanwhile any yout will just just message her on facebook and beat when she has a free yard,If you dont deal with slores you dont know how to spot them and their behaviour early. You WILL wife something certain people wouldve cut off early because they can see the signs.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Guest Triple XXX
nothing stays on the same gage forever, its time for that change u'll stil be bangin these ho's for a while yet tho change dont come over night
nah bredda i been winding down for a while now still, just dont hold the same attraction, u know what might be my age i been beat sloshers for the better part of 15yrs and as they say u do anything long enough it becomes tedious
its f*cked when u put the numbers outlike thative been bangin chicks for 7 yearsf*ckING HELL