David Villa to Barcelona

Lenny

So dumb.

The man they should've signed last year is here now, after a waste of 50-70m Euros.

Cesc, signing for them though, is stupid. So un-necessary, they'd be better off with Pedro.

If they do get Fabregas, Arsenal best extort the f*ck out of 'em.

£50 mil + Yaya

TBH

Madness though who could we realistically sign to replace Fab?

So dumb.

The man they should've signed last year is here now, after a waste of 50-70m Euros.

Cesc, signing for them though, is stupid. So un-necessary, they'd be better off with Pedro.

If they do get Fabregas, Arsenal best extort the f*ck out of 'em.

£50 mil + Yaya

TBH

Madness though who could we realistically sign to replace Fab?

No-one could 'replace' him, we'd just have to sign a SICK playmaker...

Yoann Gourcuff FTW with 2 midfield destroyers behind him.

I think if Barcelona put in a bid, he'd want to leave, properly. But just like the Zlatan, buying Cesc right now, made no sense. If anything, the Zlatan signing makes more sense then this one, because you could see the logic behind that one. Fabregas signing for Barcelona is a luxury signing & he wouldn't even start unless Iniesta or Xavi sit down injured or benched.

Again, I'm already resigning myself to him gone, just make sure we get paid big money. Who wants a CAPTAIN, that isn't 100% committed to the club?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will Villa be playing out on the left or will they change there formation ?

-----------------------------Segio------------------------------------

-----------------Xavi-------------------Iniesta----------------------

-----------------------------Messi-----------------------------------

---------------------Villa------------Zlatan--------------------------

Would Be f*cked......

Guest Lens

If they sign Villa AND Cesc it's all a wrap.

Forget it

on paper yes

bunch of big names in 1 squad doesnt always work

ask Real

96 points and 2nd only 2 the best team in the world

shoulda said man city.

Barcelona will only bid for Fabregas if Fabregas tells them he is ready to move. Which means 30-35m. Fabregas will have to tell Wenger this first, so the World Cup could be a blessing in disguse. Wenger wants Fabregas to room with Torres anyway this summer, as life at Arsenal will seem so much better then.

Toure agent said a swap deal involving Yaya is not likely at all. If Fabregas leaves, we going back to 4-4-2 anyway and wouldn't need Yaya that much.

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

i think this and fabregas are both done deals.

I have a sly feeling this is why wenger has been hyping up about making signings this summer because he knows he will be crucified if he lets fabregas go and brings in a 12 year old.

I dont think ibra is staying at barca though. Villa aint there to play with him. hes his replacement.

Best deal for arsenal would be ibrahimovic plus about 10 mill for fabregas, i dont think arsenal would be able to attract a midfielder anywhere near fabs level. so might as well use the deal to solve their Bendtner problem

By the sounds of things coming out of Spain if Villa moves its likely Ibra will.

Bojan and Pedro have been too sick this season, messi snm and if villa signs he'll have to start. Plus I can't see barca being able to pay out for cesc and villa in one summer, not unless they sell a big name for big money

Also we won't get Gourcuff, as from the sound of things Bordeaux chairman hates Arsenal.

Was thinking that, the whole Chamakh madness hasn't done club relations any good...

But even though I don't think there are CM's available on Fabregas levels, there is quality out there, that along with strengthening in other areas, will stand us in good stead.

But again, this is Wenger.

/

And yeah, I beg someone re-up the 2009/2010 pre-season transfer, so I can tell the Zlatan stans, I told you so.

How you gonna waste 50-60 million Euros, like that? Weakened their attacking dynamic.

And FAO: Ice, Barcelona won't change their formation. How they gonna fit all these man in, I don't know.