When do you want to Die?

The Somalian

When do you want to Die?

Not being morbid but I always wanted to die at 26, never really prepared for life after this age Im now 27.

So I have decided I will like to live to around 86 if all my functions are working still have good hearing and eye site

Doubt I will live that long. Diesease will probely kill me in my mid 40’s some new form of hiv super aids or something.

What age do you want to live to?

Are you living the right lifestyle to live to that age?

The longest thing any one of us will ever experience is life its self, so i don't get why people come out with the saying " i aint looking to be here a long time" - its the longest thing youll ever experience.

Anyway as long as im healthy and have my mobility Im good to stay around as long as possible, want to see my child grow and have their own kids.

• Downvote 3

The longest thing any one of us will ever experience is life its self, so i don't get why people come out with the saying " i aint looking to be here a long time" - its the longest thing youll ever experience.

Anyway as long as im healthy and have my mobility Im good to stay around as long as possible, want to see my child grow and have their own kids.

^_)

^_)

Why the face?

Whats longer than life?

^_)

Why the face?

Whats longer than life?

What's stronger than ice?

Assume you're on this rap cypher ting cause you're obviously not on this coherent make sense ting.

• Upvote 4

^_)

Why the face?

Whats longer than life?

length of life doesnt make a difference

bit of a quality over quantity thing

Guest Lens

^_)

Why the face?

Whats longer than life?

What's stronger than ice?

Assume you're on this rap cypher ting cause you're obviously not on this coherent make sense ting.

made perfect sense

afterlife is subject to belief, and indefinite, so saying life is the longest guaranteed experience if that's what she believes is correct to her

^_)

Why the face?

Whats longer than life?

length of life doesnt make a difference

bit of a quality over quantity thing

I agree about quality of quantity,

but even if you only live till your 25 - You wont experience something any longer than that, therefore i stand by my original statement.