Fabregas: Screw you guys, I'm going home

Guest Intervention

Talksport is full of wind up merchants. Durham, Collymore, Cundy, etc I understand as they are employed to get responses of people. I even took Wright's comments with a pinch of salt while he was employed there, but now being that he does the Live from Studio Five sh*t on TV, I cant.

seeing as fabregas can buy out his contraqct for under 30m

if he wants to leave he should just get barca to pay it off for him in his sign up fee

cuntish though

"Specifically, it states that any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the deal was signed."

• Downvote 1

Same with me coz I listened 2 what Wright was saying and most was correct

1: True about it being hard for English players to break through

2: Thrue Walflower hasnt "got a trick" and is a striker and should be played up top

3: True about Cesc wanting to leave and being held against his will

Arsenal fans crying running from the truth yet again..

As for Stan again most of what he was saying was true, Johnson shudda been included and I too woudda had Young in the side ahead of Wally and SWP..

Ash probably didn't deserve to go on the basis of things, poor performances for England, poor first half of the season and although he hit form after Christmas he wasn't his electrifying self.

But to not be in the 30 and then SWP make it in the 23, that is laughable from what I've seen of SWP this season.

With SWP people are thinking about Mancini's tenure, coz he was doing well under Hughes..

He ripped Villa appart when he came on, ripped Chelsea at the bridge when he came on, Made Sheyi's goal against us, scored a blinder against us.. him and Richards had a nice combo b4 Hughes left

He had a decent season, but Johnson ended the season stronger and Young started more games and is more comfortable playing on both wings but yh Young has neva impressed for Eng

But people forgetting SWP's ability is a joke, hes a very good wide man

• Upvote 1

I guess you mean the game under Mancini against us, cos he was shite under Hughes against us...

And 'ripping us apart' when we had 3 at the back and he was fresh legs isn't really worth talking about. He's all right, just think we've got better and he's not been in anything other than average form at best to warrant going.

And 'ripping us apart' when we had 3 at the back and he was fresh legs isn't really worth talking about. He's all right, just think we've got better and he's not been in anything other than average form at best to warrant going.

Not worth talking about??

LOL

He has shown he can come off the bench and influence a game, in the world cup and the top level it is vital you have players who can change things from the bench..

SWP is a better wide man than Milner, no doubt

Ian Wright's comments on England or Walcott, I dont give a sh*t about to be honest.

Young should have been ahead of SWP. There is no doubt in my mind had Capello named 23 with 7 standbys at the end of the season, then there is no way SWP would have been in, it seems like some players got picked on there season, some on previous history, some on two friendlies and a training camp, and some just never had a chance from the beginning...

So we are not keeping Cesc against his will??

So Cesc does not want to go to Barca to play with Iniesta, Xavi & Messi?? and instead play with Eboue, Song & Almunia??

Do u no something we dont ??

Its embarrassing coz we are Arsenal football club, many players would die to play for us, if a player does not want to be at the club, they should be moved on, better players have left and better players will leave...

Its embarrassing for a club of our stature...

• Upvote 2

Same with me coz I listened 2 what Wright was saying and most was correct

1: True about it being hard for English players to break through

2: Thrue Walflower hasnt "got a trick" and is a striker and should be played up top

3: True about Cesc wanting to leave and being held against his will

Arsenal fans crying running from the truth yet again..

This is what I mean. Most of what he said is true