Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

Had a stinker the other night. Went out and got pretty drunk, got speaking to this girl, ended up taking her home. Dont know how, well i kinda do, pillow talk but was still blitzed during it. Mentioned i had a girlfriend, even told this slag her name.Now what happens when i get home from work today, get a txt from my girlfriend saying, "go on my facebook when you get home".Go on her facebook, and what do i see, this girl has left a message saying, "i f*cked your boyfriend last night".SMHIm playing innocent, but my bird aint buying it.This slag went home added my girlfriend and then proceeded to do this.ffsIm screwed huh?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lens

if she can describe Your house/bedroom, You're screwed. deny it to the death tho, just in case there's hope. admitting it will only help Your girl decide it's over for definite

Had a stinker the other night. Went out and got pretty drunk, got speaking to this girl, ended up taking her home. Dont know how, well i kinda do, pillow talk but was still blitzed during it. Mentioned i had a girlfriend, even told this slag her name.Now what happens when i get home from work today, get a txt from my girlfriend saying, "go on my facebook when you get home".Go on her facebook, and what do i see, this girl has left a message saying, "i f*cked your boyfriend last night".SMHIm playing innocent, but my bird aint buying it.This slag went home added my girlfriend and then proceeded to do this.ffsIm screwed huh?
HOW CAN SHE FIND? :D
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You don't come in L&L much but when you do, its f*ck*ng gold :D/ the astroid as hit bruv.... damage controla begging on your knees ting pleading..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 9

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
Lol @ this crock of garbage.Deny it til you're blue in the face and keep lying until it blows up in your face i.e the two girls are THERE in your face.F*ck is wrong with these bitches giving advice. The 2010 woman will do one of two things in this situation:Dash him.F*ck out on him.
  • Upvote 1

if u have a brother or a close breh that fits ur general description then u need to shift blame to him and tell her u were not involved u just let them do their ting at ur place. ur a mug with two handles mate, how did u even let this happen

• Downvote 1

Guest Lens
if there's a chance, surely it's because she's not definite he's cheated?if he admits it, she now is and leaves him?

Guest Lens
if u have a brother or a close breh that fits ur general description then u need to shift blame to him and tell her u were not involved u just let them do their ting at ur place. ur a mug with two handles mate, how did u even let this happen
even told this slag her name.
is how shouldnt have given Your own real name, or Your girl's

Guest Lisa Turtle

The other day I handed in a paper copy of an essay but forgot to submit the electronic copy.I described that incident as the ultimate self-sheg.I stand corrected.You're screwed. If she's got an inch of sense she'll dump you.