Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

First things first bro, before I offer any advice (Cos a friend has been a similar situation and is still laying with missus)... DID YOU BAREBACK?
good questions../wouldda said she random added me on fb declined cuz ur gal would fink its weird you just wanted sum1 new to talk to on the sly tell her u said i got a gal but still flirted with her say she was obsessed wanted more then fb friendship after a cuple weeks u stopped talking to her, somehow she found out who ur gal was and added her, wait a cuple days and say gary told herproblem\

Guest Flat Eric
If she's got an inch of sense she'll dump you.
f*ck off.
LMAO
don't you guise understand hese f*cked shes got the slosh on her fbtanner aint gonna be there when they have the relationship ending conversation???????????????i dont know mayne this cant end well.
TRUSTmy boy is going through this RIGHT NOW.but the slag is proper milking it making up lies "your man told me im his future"even i was getting mad when i heard this, i can't imagine his raaaaageeeeeits unfortunate i say

Guest Lisa Turtle

Lol Charlie is funny.You are a victim of life, its evident that because sh*t happens you skim it over like its acceptable.Cheating is not acceptable, I don't know if you think that by deeming it okay as long as your partner isn't in love with someone else you're gonna score pos points in life, you're gonna get the piss taken out of you.But its your life, everyone has their standards, agree to disagree and all that.

• Upvote 2

Guest Flat Eric
This reminds me of 1 situation my boy got himself into.Cheated on his girl and videoed the sex. His girl found the memory card it was stored on, even though it was hidden in some next place and played it.He tried to gas and say its from when we weren't together. She says nah you only got those sheets after (insert date) and we havent split since then / why would you need to hide it if it was innocent.He managed to get himself back in the pilot seat through 1st claiming invasion of privacy and then the eddie murphy defence "I f*cked her. "I make love to you. "And if you gonna let a f*ck come between our love..etc."If he can pull it back from there. you can pull this back Rsonist.May God be with you
Lol 99% sure that chick cheated after that.

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
GG your a prick
Pause there before I play dot to dot on your pepperoni face you vile creature
Don't think you intimidate me, YOUR A PRICK STANDARD - if thats your view of how to treat a woman.I should know you can't expect half the guys on here to know how to treat a woman Some waste boys/men on this forum. Only about a handfull who actually know about respecting a woman/partner the pos was from me by the way
  • Downvote 5

This reminds me of 1 situation my boy got himself into.Cheated on his girl and videoed the sex. His girl found the memory card it was stored on, even though it was hidden in some next place and played it.He tried to gas and say its from when we weren't together. She says nah you only got those sheets after (insert date) and we havent split since then / why would you need to hide it if it was innocent.He managed to get himself back in the pilot seat through 1st claiming invasion of privacy and then the eddie murphy defence "I f*cked her. "I make love to you. "And if you gonna let a f*ck come between our love..etc."If he can pull it back from there. you can pull this back Rsonist.May God be with you
Lol 99% sure that chick cheated after that.
This. It's ok for her to f*ck out now. Multiple times and he can't say sh*t. Tbh if you get caught, just end it.

Lol Charlie is funny.You are a victim of life, its evident that because sh*t happens you skim it over like its acceptable.Cheating is not acceptable, I don't know if you think that by deeming it okay as long as your partner isn't in love with someone else you're gonna score pos points in life, you're gonna get the piss taken out of you.But its your life, everyone has their standards, agree to disagree and all that.
Who said it was ok you fruit loop?!?!!? It's just WHAT HAPPENS. Doesn't make it ok!!

On topicDeny this forever. Even if you break up still deny it. Just deny knowing her or ever meeting her. If there's no actual evidence just keep denying.
c/s

Who said it was ok you fruit loop?!?!!? It's just WHAT HAPPENS. Doesn't make it ok!!
"IT JUST H-HAPPENDDD"rsonist do it just like wills dad in fresh prince

Charlie, this interests me.Ive heard you talk about it in other topics, about how men just cheat and its the norm. Where this is somewhat true id like to know what you would do in the situation, simply because it does come across that you are very accepting about it all.

• Upvote 1

There is still a chance this can be saved... Question is do u really want it to now tho? The seed of doubt has been planted so even if u win her around she is now suspicious and her mind is gonna be doin overtime including yours because your gonna be just as suspicious/worried of what she's doin when she's goin clubbin or out with friends etc. I have to say I don't agree with some of this d*ckhead talk if his girl takes him back because love makes people do strange things and if she is truly in love with him then its not as simple what some girls are tryin to make it out to be. And we can all sit here sayin its wrong blah blah but we all kno we've been parred in a relationship in some form n accepted it so let's not act all righteous here.Hold sagat n paradox made some gd points. As I said Rsonist its down to u if u believe all the lockdown surveilance you will now endure plus ur own paranoiah about if ur girl is out gettin revenge. The question is, is it worth it?

• Downvote 1

I dont think any girls said it will be fine and dandy tbh, if she takes him back then there will be problems.. its already too late. Of course if she goes back to him knowing what hes done with him still lying bareface then shes more likely to mess around and play up on it. If she goes back with the truth out its her choice, shes made that decision to try again.. whilst its still possible she will play out on him, arguments etc.. The chance is lessened. As i say, its already too late. Theres no happy ending imo.

Thing is I don't think Charlie believes it she just wants to be spudded by the boys imo.
  • Upvote 6