Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

I dont think any girls said it will be fine and dandy tbh, if she takes him back then there will be problems.. its already too late. Of course if she goes back to him knowing what hes done with him still lying bareface then shes more likely to mess around and play up on it. If she goes back with the truth out its her choice, shes made that decision to try again.. whilst its still possible she will play out on him, arguments etc.. The chance is lessened. As i say, its already too late. Theres no happy ending imo.
Think you've misread my post. What I'm sayin is if the girl does choose to believe him or forgive him for his actions don't automatically make her a d*ckhead. Everybody has different values/oppinion in these circumstances and some people are a lot more forgiving than others for various reasons. I was just pointin that out to all the ladies tryin to say the girl is a fool when none of us kno wah gwan behind closed doors. Again as I said earlier we have all parred & been parred in the past.Don't get me wrong I kinda think he is screwed too in this scenario cause of reasons I stated earlier but its his and her choice to make and I accept that I could stand corrected if they do try and work things out.

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
That will only work if your girls a mug, imo.Men are so defensive, she will expect you to deny it till the cows come home and this will anger and upset her even more. The fact your lying on top of another lie is digging yourself a deep hole.If you felt bad about it i would come clean, explain what happened, why it happened and how sorry you are..If you think shes leaving you anyway then theres your chance to save it.Truth>Lies
if8ykn.jpg
  • Upvote 6

Guest Lisa Turtle

lol, how foolish. some of the most intelligent, experienced people I know are women, I find it hilarious that certain people think that a woman's opinion or advice is worthless, thats a very narrow minded idealogy tbh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle
ye intelligent maybe but general common sense escapes most women.we all know that even you.
laughablecommon sense is not a gender trait, I'm sure there are just as many men lacking common sense as there are women.

Guest Lisa Turtle

*ulteriorThe idea that people give good advice from a selfish stand point is also something i find quite funny - I need you to give me an example so I understand what you mean.

Guest Lisa Turtle

From your argument I have deduced that the female population doesnt have common sense,making them incapable of giving good advice.Out of the very few that do you said something along the lines of them giving good advice with ulterior motives in mind - which means they are effectively giving that advice for their own benefit instead of the person they are advising, you're not really making sense.I asked you to give me an example to prove your point.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lisa Turtle

I'm making a casserole tonight Marlon, its been slow cooking for hours, my freetime made me venture on to the interwebs.Will you still be home for 6?

• Downvote 1