Young British Angry

ruz

wtf this place isdyin

expected to find at least 2 page topic

LOL at that breh wihy the black daughter.. i swear black peoplewil sleep with anythin to water themselves down..

and that dark skinned token in the hoody.. felt to throttle him through my t v.. f*ckin lickin massas booots

and then that sikh gurument singh.. who the f*ck does he think he is.. like his buddys dnt think hes a paki.. i hate indians like him..

this jus confirms white working class people hav no future ni this contyr

The Sikh man was caught by the news of the world saying he would "take care" of any muslims in your area lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LOL

2 minutes in and I'm already seeing a Rangers flag.

Typical.

f*ck*ng fascist orange racist scummy BASTARDS.

loooool

them lot are so dumb you can catch them in the stands doing a heil hitler while waving an israel flag with the other hand

"Raschist" Nearly everyone that i saw on that program was racist. Lmao when the daughter came round the corner.

My mate was in the security at the protest in Bolton, He said it went off!

LOL at the statement made by the leader. "All muslims will need it when they are burning in hell!" then tries to say he forgot to put the word "Militant" before muslim. They are all going the wrong way about getting theyre voices heard.