Sign in to follow this  
Alejandro Sosa

HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED AS A PERSON

TBH my state changes from day to day, its been quite wobbly since I got to uni. I could say in many ways I've progressed but at a different time in the same attribute I've regressed.

What I can say though is at some times I feel better about my life than I used to, much more than I could 2 years ago.

At other times I question myself, thinking I'm wasting my life but hey, its just the person I am at the moment.

I do have a plan of action for my short term future (at least for the rest of this year) - which is more than I could say 2 years or even 2 months ago.

Interesting. 2 and a half years ago was the start of 2008?

Ups and downs tbh.

Overall: better. Attacking life these days in ways I never did.

Guest Lemons

I didn't use to like mushy peas but now I really like them. Fish and Chips will never be the same again.

i can effectively use a sniper rifle now, although quick scoping is still an issue.

I personally do not think I have changed to much still do crazy stuff what makes no sense but I have matured. Started thinking about children and what I want for them but damn that sh*t is not happening until I am in my mid 40’s and my future wife is probably only 7 or 8 at this moment so I can wait. Also have become less materialistic brought a pair of gola a month ago been rocking them constantly.

grown up alot in the last 2 years, mentally i'd say im top of my game i've always been the go to guy for advice, opinions and questions in any circle i'm in, very well rounded.

Guest Triple XXX

BOY

a hell of alot has changed, main thing is im more optimistic about things

but that comes and goes