Is it Just Me...

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Triple XXX

but when i see or know of a chick thats thats very pretty and has been single for a while i always wonder what kind of baggage or issues they havelike obv i want single females but when i see some im always thinkin why is she single, does she have alot of baggage, does she has emotional issues? etckinda thingu get me? (thats was a good tv show wasnt it?)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have some really pretty friends that are single-Reasons vary.Not wanting a relationship / busy with career / not readyNot found 'the one' and sick of guys messing them aroundLooking but very pickyCant hold a relationship down (pretty face doesnt always mean pretty attitude)ChildrenPrevious partner died Always worth getting to know her before making assumptions, the reasons will become obvious (or be told) rather quickly.

• Upvote 1

Guest Lemons
I have some really pretty friends that are single-Reasons vary.Not wanting a relationship / busy with career / not readyNot found 'the one' and sick of guys messing them aroundLooking but very pickyCant hold a relationship down (pretty face doesnt always mean pretty attitude)ChildrenPrevious partner died Always worth getting to know her before making assumptions, the reasons will become obvious (or be told) rather quickly.
Lol.(not really lol in a traditional sense but you know what I mean).
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

twat
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Guest Lemons
twat
f*ck you.I just thought it was funny because of the extremes it went to.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Links?Deets for the mandem.Safe.Sagat.

After a certain age i think everyone, male and female, has a certain amount of baggage, it just depends on how you cope/deal with it thats important.
Depends.Not everyone makes mistakes, the way you're implying.We are not involved.
What am i implyingDon't really understand your comment

Guest M12 Part 2
After a certain age i think everyone, male and female, has a certain amount of baggage, it just depends on how you cope/deal with it thats important.
Depends.Not everyone makes mistakes, the way you're implying.We are not involved.
What am i implyingDon't really understand your comment
hes sending for the fact you have a yout tbh.if hes a badman he will back his cryptic talk but tbh we both know hes going to back down

I had a feeling thats what he was getting at, but ah well, its irrelevant :D Just incase anyone was confused i didnt necessarily mean physical baggage, i also meant that by our age most people have been in one or a few relationships, and some people end up carrying bad feelings they have from previous relationships into the next one thus affecting that relationship, trust issues for example.