Ryanair

Dejan Savicevic

Yeah, use Ryan air if im going tournaments and need to travel cheap. Their hand luggage = a small suitcase which would be fine for a weekend trip but its just that you can't bring shampoo/toothpaste liquid etc unless its some small amount so i've seen many people having to dash things away :lol:

The planes are f*ck*ng sh*t though

f*ck Ryanair.

Do i want a Ryanair lotto scratch-card? f*ck no. Do i want electronic cigarettes? f*ck no. They charge you extra to book online with your credit card, as if we have the option to send my guy cash. They will try and charge every which way they can justify and then turn around and say it's to reduce the average price. Some tacky airline trying to shift all they can like some hustlers makes you think what type of corners they cut.

I f*ck*ng hate Ryanair with a passion. I also hate that stingy prick who owns it.

I'm not against budget flights, i used to be alright with Ryanair before i saw its personality.

O.man makes somevalid points but I don't share his hate. You just need to know what to expect

Its cheap, so they make money where ever they can. If you don't follow their rules very carefully you will be penalised eg if u don't check in online its 30 quid in the airport.

Then you get overprices food and drink on the plane, and constand adverts etc offers to buy crap.

Its the price you pay for...the cheap price £ you pay.

I went to india with them (not through choice I would neva pick em as a airline) ahhh was a horrible experience the planes are so f*ckin small espesh for a long journey like that. For trips to dublin etc.. they are cool I guess

I went to india with them (not through choice I would neva pick em as a airline) ahhh was a horrible experience the planes are so f*ckin small espesh for a long journey like that. For trips to dublin etc.. they are cool I guess

ure such a liar. ryanair only flies within europe.

A Ryanair flight has never crashed either.

Now youve said it..

You'll be ok.

I like to do my research before I fly. People can complain about the lack of service, lack of leg room and free for all nature of getting your seats all they want. The fact remains it is a low budget airline with a fantastic safety record.

Did anyone hear about them planning to do flights where you stand up? lol.

Now youve said it..

You'll be ok.

I like to do my research before I fly. People can complain about the lack of service, lack of leg room and free for all nature of getting your seats all they want. The fact remains it is a low budget airline with a fantastic safety record.

Did anyone hear about them planning to do flights where you stand up? lol.

Pardon?

On 10 November 2008, Ryanair Flight 4102, from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, suffered undercarriage damage in an emergency landing at Rome Ciampino Airport, after experiencing multiple bird strikes, which damaged both engines on approach. The registration number of the aircraft involved was EI-DYG. There were six crew and 166 passengers on board.[91] Two crew and eight passengers were taken to hospital with minor injuries.[92] The port undercarriage of the Boeing 737-8AS collapsed,[93] leaving the aircraft stranded on the runway and closing the airport for over 35 hours.[92] As well as damage to the engines and undercarriage, the rear fuselage was also damaged by contact with the runway.[94] Ryanair thanked the crew of Flight 4102 and praised their skill and professionalism, at a dinner held in Frankfurt

+ it would probably be illegal for a standing up flight. You have to think about take off & landings.

TBH, safety & aircraft maintanence are the only areas where this company doesn't cut corners. Imagine they did & there were a few crashes, they'd be ended.

India yeah?

ducktales4.jpg

pmsl

why would you even try it

On 10 November 2008, Ryanair Flight 4102, from Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, suffered undercarriage damage in an emergency landing at Rome Ciampino Airport, after experiencing multiple bird strikes, which damaged both engines on approach. The registration number of the aircraft involved was EI-DYG. There were six crew and 166 passengers on board.[91] Two crew and eight passengers were taken to hospital with minor injuries.[92] The port undercarriage of the Boeing 737-8AS collapsed,[93] leaving the aircraft stranded on the runway and closing the airport for over 35 hours.[92] As well as damage to the engines and undercarriage, the rear fuselage was also damaged by contact with the runway.[94] Ryanair thanked the crew of Flight 4102 and praised their skill and professionalism, at a dinner held in Frankfurt

+ it would probably be illegal for a standing up flight. You have to think about take off & landings.

TBH, safety & aircraft maintanence are the only areas where this company doesn't cut corners. Imagine they did & there were a few crashes, they'd be ended.

it managed to land so technically it never crashed :lol:

Read this lol

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Ryanair-Low-Cost-Airline-May-Allow-Passenger-To-Stand-Up-For-Cheaper-Fare/Article/200907115330054

Thinking about letting people fly for free by standing up lol.

it managed to land so technically it never crashed :lol:

Read this lol

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Business/Ryanair-Low-Cost-Airline-May-Allow-Passenger-To-Stand-Up-For-Cheaper-Fare/Article/200907115330054

Thinking about letting people fly for free by standing up lol.

Makes no sense what so ever, guy is an actual glown.