How The Other Half Live - C4+1 NOW

2deal2

How The Other Half Live - C4+1 NOW

Which council estate is this?

Eleven-year-old Sara Denby lives with her dad Jonathan, mum Margaret and 15-year-old sister Georgina in the Lake District.

The family owns a glorious Victorian house with stunning views over Morecambe Bay. They also have an award-winning garden with indoor and outdoor pools and a sculpture garden.

Public school-educated Jonathan and council estate-born Margaret have been together for more than 20 years and have built up a successful hotel business.

The Isaac Welcome family live on a crime-ridden London estate. Twelve-year-old Dominique lives with her dad Glen, mum Charlene, 16-year-old sister Nicolle and one-year-old brother Kylan.

Last year a group of local teenagers threatened to set fire to Dominique, and Nicolle was stabbed in the hand. Other than going to school, they rarely leave the house.

The family dream of leaving the estate, but are nowhere near being able to afford to move to a safer part of London.

That was emotional

Trust.

/

Saw my mums old burgendy fiesta (which she sold a few weeks ago) while some little kids f*ck*ng around outside my yard, I remember watching them to see if they were gonna hit my car.

Oh yeh lol at youngers being bait even with blurred out faces during that bit in the park.