"Mi a bumberclarrt badman! " Dudus

Reivax ™

After God, then Dudus," read one placard. "Jesus died for us so we will die for Dudus,---- Placards

Had to :lol:

SMH @ the idiots who are saying Free him, yet he is causing madness on your streets putting your families lives in danger and sh*t.

He provides what the state cant (food, school, money, safety etc.), so they rate him highly. Its like a Robin Hood story

Youre smarter than commenting without adequate knowledge

I'd be surprised if he's even in the area

/

Theyre after the man about 3 tiers down (where and how did he get the guns and drugs?)

You're right, I only know about him from minor snippets of news I have read.

But, Robin Hood really? If he pushes drugs he is having an adverse affect no matter what, right?

Do you feel he shouldn't be extradited?

Was waiting for Captain Jamaica to arrive

Yawn

Its tired now. Cant believe people still rehash going on 5 year old jokes. Move on

Never heard of this joke.

Just know you come in ganz blazing every time jamaica is mentioned and try go on like a holy grail of information like you're everyones right hand man there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

After God, then Dudus," read one placard. "Jesus died for us so we will die for Dudus,---- Placards

SMH @ the idiots who are saying Free him, yet he is causing madness on your streets putting your families lives in danger and sh*t.

He provides what the state cant (food, school, money, safety etc.), so they rate him highly. Its like a Robin Hood story

/

Theyre after the man about 3 tiers down (where and how did he get the guns and drugs?)

But, Robin Hood really? If he pushes drugs he is having an adverse affect no matter what, right?

I'm not saying what hes done/doing is right or wrong, I'm showing you the reason the "idiots" are fighting for him. Adverse affect to someone, somewhere, of course, but not them. He has legit businesses now so who knows how much comes from drugs and guns

He's being done as the figure head of a gang. Whether he actually does anything is irrelevant, he is the leader

And Angelo, llow me init. If you dont appreciate the fact/knowledge I told Q, bypass it. Same old comment to get lulz is dead in 010. Bless

• Upvote 3

/

I'm not saying what hes done/doing is right or wrong, I'm showing you the reason the "idiots" are fighting for him. Adverse affect to someone, somewhere, of course, but not them. He has legit businesses now so who knows how much comes from drugs and guns

He's being done as the figure head of a gang. Whether he actually does anything is irrelevant, he is the leader

And Angelo, llow me init. If you dont appreciate the fact/knowledge I told Q, bypass it. Same old comment to get lulz is dead in 010. Bless

Is Christopher 'Dudus' Coke a Jamaican Robin Hood?

Updated: 5 minutes ago

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/is-christopher-dudus-coke-a-robin-hood-for-jamaica/19488900

And for you too Angelo. Whether I act like a right hand man or not, I'm not chatting sh*t. Thats all you should be concerned with