"Mi a bumberclarrt badman! " Dudus

Reivax ™

Dudus used to be in London all the time, he has a sister in Thornton Heath. Shower has long been a 'franchise' operation, it's just had it's CEO removed and there's not really anyone who can fill the void, hence why I predict One Order - the only other 'known' international Labourite posse/franchise, will step in. You can already hear man shouting it out.

Read an interesting tweet from Mark Shields. Seems the US has been extraditing a lot of people, not just Dudus. Busy Signal is getting sent for at the moment...

https://twitter.com/...594167927259136

"Leebert Ramcharan, Norris Deedo Nembhard, David Smith and now Dudus. Without US support, JA may well have become a corrupt failed state."

Couple unknown drug dons, but REALLY Dudus wasn't on that kinda level. Leebert and Deedo were smuggling tons and tons of coke into Jamaica and then moving it to Florida.

Now that Dudus has gone, and Zekes has gone, the only real dons left in Jamaica are guys like Skeng, and I hear he is currently in hiding in Cuba.

serious though dood, is this gang stuff your day job?

What, because I know what I'm on about? :lol:

My masters/PHD will probably be on criminal geography, when I get around to it :lol:

Seen.

/

They're now admitting that they used mortars to go into Tivoli - despite knowing that chances of Dudus being there were slim. Kinda mad given the way that governments who have 'shelled their own people' have been framed in the Western Press, notable in late 2010/early 2011 when the 'Arab Spring' first began.

^ Couple of the guns Tivoli man had 'pu' dung' :ghost:

[media=]

[/media]

"Dem trow a boomb inside" :lol: Check the way these man buss guns, COMPLETE disregard for life :rofl:

Who knows about Adams? Reneto Adams is basically the Jamaican real-life equivalent of Robocop. This is some footage from 2001 I think when there were some serious gunbattles between Tivoli (or as Adams hilariously says it, Tivarli) and the police, during which reporters were trapped, shots going off all over. Eddie Seaga is just chilling in a Rum bar the entire time, probably about to go and check Dudus :lol:

LOTS of friction between the police and Tivoli from way, way back. They only needed the red light from the US and they were prepared to pretty much burn down Tivoli to take in/take out Dudus. There's still nuff young men who haven't been seen by their families since the incursion.

I meant to say green light, Bruce Golding had the US on red light for a year. The police were clearly fuming and IMO just went into Tivoli for the sake of causing a firefight and a media storm to ensure that when Dudus eventually handed himself in (which he did, in disguise obviously as his face was internationally bait) the jury would be preconditioned to give him a big bird. Which is what happened.

Interview where Ninja basically breaks down the situation. They knew Dudus wasn't in Tivoli, why would he be? He got out the ghetto long time. Only the people who he supported and his disposable soldiers lived down there. If you look at the way they slicked Busy Signal, by not arresting him until he'd already travelled into Europe (Amsterdam), rejecting him at Heathrow and then nabbing him at Norman Manley so that they could set up their extradition business, it's quite obvious.

f*ckery. Next time I go to Jamaica I will be meeting the newly appointed Justice Minister, I'm gonna have an interesting chat with him for sure!

• 6 years later...