TREADMILL / ACHING KNEES / CROSS TRAINER?

Lionel & Dave

so i'm on the shed excess fat tone up vibe at the momentnot looking for no write me a work out treatment but i'm hitting the gym for the first time in a few years and my knees are hurting after a 4 k run on the treadmill. too many years of sitting cross legged on a guru flexcan i just substitute cross trainer for running?like today i went down the gym and my cardio consisted of 5 k on the cross trainer and 2 k on rower full pelt. will up levs soon but i'm just trying to get into going everyday ya hearalso apparently cross trainer is good for kinesiology with ur limbs doing opposite actions. help pump blood up the spine and into the brain improving memory. can anyone confirm?

To be honest Treadmill f*cked my leg up, if I run on it sh*t feels like my leg gonna just collapse, really I should go doctor and get a hospital appointment but then that will kill my motivation.So I just put the incline up to its highest and walk, sh*t is MAD boring tho, but sweat f*ck*ng buckets, like more than if I ran.

EFF treadmillroad / park is all u needtime goes so much quicker15 mins on treadders feels like 30 to me30 mins on actual road flies by, but its painful
very true.. runnin/joggin in one place is f*ck*ng boring.but still i think he probably means the force when hes coming down on his legs is making his knees hurt.I had this issue in the past... also happens if i dont do anything for a while

To be honest Treadmill f*cked my leg up, if I run on it sh*t feels like my leg gonna just collapse, really I should go doctor and get a hospital appointment but then that will kill my motivation.So I just put the incline up to its highest and walk, sh*t is MAD boring tho, but sweat f*ck*ng buckets, like more than if I ran.
oh yeah is this a good cardio work out tho? what heart rate you hitting?

EFF treadmillroad / park is all u needtime goes so much quicker15 mins on treadders feels like 30 to me30 mins on actual road flies by, but its painful
very true.. runnin/joggin in one place is f*ck*ng boring.but still i think he probably means the force when hes coming down on his legs is making his knees hurt.I had this issue in the past... also happens if i dont do anything for a while
From what I heard its risky running on the road is not good for the legs in the long run. It Isnt leveled like the treadmill. But think its bullshit anyway. I have sprained my legs a few times jogging in the park.The treadmill is okay. I dont work per time. I do calorie targets, I also change my rhythm and have the right music playlist. it works fine for me.

• 1 year later...
c'mon man what the f*ck is thistimes like these im glad i go 2 a boxing gymif ANYONE saw me walking on a treadmill it would be game overi've heard that walking is actually a decent workout, but i swear its 4 women. cardio is meant 2 b hard as hell i can't picture any man getting a real workout from walking on a treadmill.
yea it is very decent especially up hill walkingfor both men and women..depending on what your agenda is