How your (views of) clothes have changed over time

Captain Planet

if you dont know then boy.........

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Matching colours and cuts always trumps matching designs

That's why Ed Hardy clothing always looks f*ck*ng dreadful- you cant do anything with a giant picture of an orange sequined lion on your t shirt...

I like to keep it simpler these days, unmarked tight ass jeans, black/ white shoes, black t shirt maybe with design (usually white design), black jacket...

I wear a lot of black no goth stylee more of a russel brand vibe but not really at all yasimme like a poor less flamboyant russel brand with worse clothes get me

• Upvote 1

Matching colours and cuts always trumps matching designs

That's why Ed Hardy clothing always looks f*ck*ng dreadful- you cant do anything with a giant picture of an orange sequined lion on your t shirt...

I like to keep it simpler these days, unmarked tight ass jeans, black/ white shoes, black t shirt maybe with design (usually white design), black jacket...

I wear a lot of black no goth stylee more of a russel brand vibe but not really at all yasimme like a poor less flamboyant russel brand with worse clothes get me

definite

/

i remember my TN days, CRINGES

I sported a few stoneys around 15-16. Not gunna lie they make some nice clothes, but the brand has been cheapened over the Years

DRUG RUNNER OR SPOILT OR FAKE?

AN I CAN'T SEE HOW IT'S BEEN CHEAPENED

AS FOR BURBERRY EVISU ETC IT CAN STILL BE WORN OBVIOUSLY BUT NOT THE BAIT sh*t.

I sported a few stoneys around 15-16. Not gunna lie they make some nice clothes, but the brand has been cheapened over the Years

DRUG RUNNER OR SPOILT OR FAKE?

AN I CAN'T SEE HOW IT'S BEEN CHEAPENED

AS FOR BURBERRY EVISU ETC IT CAN STILL BE WORN OBVIOUSLY BUT NOT THE BAIT sh*t.

was bussin fakes them times, i was a dumb yunger

• Upvote 2

had a lot of fashion disasters in my time, like kaygee said the pedal pushers and skirt/trousers made an appearance, think i even had the chinese patterned ones shock horror. i used to wear a lot of trainers and tracksuits from working in sports shops, i was never a proper girly girl. these days i dress more feminine though, i will wear dresses/skirts when i go out but not so much during the day unless i'm working somewhere smart (jobless bum atm).

i've bought and have been wearing a few playsuits recently which i like because they are sort of like a dress, but if i fall noone will see my knickers, lol. i almost always wear earthy colours (white, cream, brown, black, grey etc.) i don't know why, probably because i'm shy lol. you would never catch me in anything fluorescent. oh yeah, i used to wear a lot of jewellery a few years ago (no chav, just massive bangles and earrings and stuff), now it's mainly just small earrings and a ring, i can't be doing with all that jangling around any more.

15-18 was on some americain swag

i rocked it well

imagine how stupid i looked to olders at the tim tho wiv the baggy sh*t i used to wear

18-19- started wearing more fitted clothes

19-now im 20- strictly fitted, still not wearing smart clothes tho

i go to work in a pair of jeans white t and kiks

i lounge butt naked

links= white t and jeans, if the bitch is doin it i will make an effort

goin out= fresh sh*t (kopd wiv digits nex day delivery sh*t)

i wana bang out shirt trousers n sh*t but my life is not the shirt trouser sort of enviroment

by the end of this year ive gotta have bangd out a 3 piece suit for sumin atleast

Mines quite mad actually

Mum used 2 dress me in next, gap, etc clothes like Chinos, jeans, jumpers, dungarees, cardigans, plimsolls and boat shoes from an early age, neva wore trainers outside sport

I got my 1st tracksuit (adidas flower) 13

14-17 = Nike hoodies, climafit hats, fake new eras and tracksuit bottoms... mum used 2 compain that all my clothes looked the same etc.. Akademiks (real had the one tich had) an Evisu (real tops) but got bumped on the jeans

Now im back 2 wearing the stuff mum used 2 buy me, slim fit always

Neva been a big trainer person, more into boots, cowboy boots etc, but nike n adidas been rocked since young