Alex Hleb tells Cesc Fabregas: Don't go to Barcelona

Rhymer-2

CESC FABREGAS has been told to stay at Arsenal - by the former Gunner whose move to Barcelona spectacularly backfired.Arsenal's skipper has told boss Arsene Wenger he wants to return to Spain and pull on a Barca shirt next season.But Alex Hleb, who moved from the Emirates to the Nou Camp in 2008, believes Fabregas will find life every bit as tough with Barcelona as he has.The Belarus captain said: "I stay in touch with Cesc a lot and it's hard for me to judge what he should do."He and Gael Clichy are both very good players who must make their own decisions about their future. But I would advise them to stay."It didn't work out for Arsenal this season but, if Arsene Wenger keeps the side together, they can really go far next year. They play great football."It's partly a question of experience and next season Arsenal will have more of it if everyone stays."All things being equal, I think they have a very good chance of the title next season."Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2985870/Alex-Hleb-tells-Cesc-Fabregas-Dont-go-to-Barcelona.html#ixzz0oveut7FH