Did not realise people spoke like this

Yuri

Guest M12 Part 2

Serious question, why is Scotland such an unbelievable sh*thole?

Swear these lot are living like they're in Albania or Kyrgyzstan.

LMAO

/

Tbh everywhere is the same. Certain estates in London are like this.

Just because this programme doesnt show their equivalent of Kensington or Westfields or whatever you think makes your quality of life better, doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Same kind of attitude is why people still think africa is 99% mud huts and u can see lions walking down ur road any given day

• Upvote 1

lol @ wen shes cryin wen dude comes back from shoppin

may aswell have been speakin martian

get me

never heard an accent like this before

fao skola/wavesurfer: can yous understand these lot? cos i can understand a glasgow accent but this is a next thing

Guest TimeBomb

once i was bangin this algerian chick from scotland, no matter how many times i saw her i still couldnt get my head round an algerian with a scottish accent, the sex talk was hilarious.

Guest M12 Part 2

once i was bangin this algerian chick from scotland, no matter how many times i saw her i still couldnt get my head round an algerian with a scottish accent, the sex talk was hilarious.

:lol:

i swear u must be running out of north african females by now

This Dana girl is depressing me.

Don't think I've come across someone with such a subnormal level of intelligence.

pmsl @ her boyfriend going pen and leaving her to loook after his dog and his house. so she gets the dog run over and neve collects it from the vet so it's sent back to a dog's home and then she abandons his house

Guest TimeBomb

:lol:

i swear u must be running out of north african females by now

yea i hope god forgives me.

/

u see when that girl is dancing hahaha had me in stitches

That show is f*ck*ng disgusting, everybody is talking about its been put on a ban for 2 weeks because of a court case or something.

I hate that neddy accent, talking threw there nose

and those daft wee girls talking about "if ur gonnae act like a clown ill punch ya like wan" or something to that affect.

Yuri not all of Scotland is like that, theres some beautiful places in scotland with nice "normal" people, its just Schemes which are the equivilant to the shitty estates you see around London with a bunch of waste cunts too. Same sh*t, different location and different accent.

HATE THAT NEDDY ACCENT THO!