Napa In 6 Weeks

Hank Moody

Dawg, I think this is the reason why you can't find thee chick to settle with tbh. Yeah Napa the gurls move to dudes etc etc but these bitches are not that, thus your failure to find thee chick at the age of 28/29/30. It is rather deep as these chicks are most probably 16-26.

huh none of that made sense to me?

napa is the exception to the rule a week of where that type oh behavior is fine

unless u been u wouldnt understand k

• Downvote 4

No man. Go Napa & give a few of these slags a c*ck box combo. These bitches are on the self degrading ting. That second video just shows them girls wanted to have their bikini's pulled down, dun know they saw every chick before them have that happened to but still wanted to act skanky, SMH.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dawg, I think this is the reason why you can't find thee chick to settle with tbh. Yeah Napa the gurls move to dudes etc etc but these bitches are not that, thus your failure to find thee chick at the age of 28/29/30. It is rather deep as these chicks are most probably 16-26.

huh none of that made sense to me?

napa is the exception to the rule a week of where that type oh behavior is fine

unless u been u wouldnt understand k

I have been & you are using that as an excuse to act in such a way. It is sad because you may find a ting who is a feature in one of these or similar video because you are used to these types of chicks. Let us all hope that you don't breed a napa chick because you're getting at the time of your life where you need to be thinking about a fam, kids etc etc, it's not that season to wife a chick who'll tell you she's going napa in July with her girls.

You know wot justin has bare the same mindframe as me like f*ck letting ur chick do sh*t and f*ck degrading slutty women

But where we differ is that I only give a sh*t in relation to people close to me wifey/family

when it comes to slores being slores im cool with it

I'm not sending to anyone, I remembered he made a topic/comment about finding thee chick, but being overhype about going napa & focusing on slutty bitches all the time could lead to mistakes & breeding up of these napa bitches. Just think too much looking at the unwifeable bitches isn't healthy & will leave you paranoid like Face Off with women.

/

You know what woodpecker, agreed. f*ck it Mr K, do you init. Was giving you an insight to what I see with your situation, but rags. I'll SNM

swear you've been to Napa 2 or 3 summer holidays in a row?

Like don't u get bored..Napa is not the only place with girls u know?

i been 18times since 1999, so tw ice most years got mad bring in out there never got bored go other places too but its like a hot croydon so has to be done, gonna go ibiza closing partys too

i been 18times since 1999, so tw ice most years got mad bring in out there never got bored go other places too but its like a hot croydon so has to be done, gonna go ibiza closing partys too

lol f*ck since 1999 u know. 18 times.

been there once. never again.

lol f*ck since 1999 u know. 18 times.

been there once. never again.

?? rah y didmt u feel it who u roll wit?

what was ur budget etc etc