The CLASSIC UK Hip-Hop thread

ThirdOption

Couple joints from up North.

UK Team were put together by Simon Webbe from Blue (yeah the boyband)...Lyrican and Hoodman, big MCs. Love the vibe on this one:

Broke N English aka Konny Kon & Strategy. You might have heard the DnB remix of it by Calibre...got rinsed a few years back.

To this day man can't really f*ck with Jehst lyrically.

Classic cipher track from back in the day!

I could quote this bredda endlessly.

"More rowdy that squaddies on the lager/

But you'll probably scarper, from bobbies in body armour/

And if you're smart you'll tuck in your chain, cause nothing has changed/

You can get mugged on this rugged terrain.../

Similar freestyle, couple of the verses are the same...but boy.

Say no more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnFDWO5OFEs

MCD>>>>>>>>>>>>__

Back in the days man was f*cked differently! A head of his time still. I remember once meeting man in one studio in Kings Cross, the way man zoned out when he was recording was f*ckED.

'Don't judge a book by it's cover' was emotional when I first heard around '94/'95.

/

Big up all the dons from back in the days still, too many to up so I'll just drop some names.

Moorish delta
Out Da Ville
Charlie Parker
Taskforce
Braintax
Chester P
Scorzayzee
  • Upvote 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnFDWO5OFEs

MCD>>>>>>>>>>>>__

Back in the days man was f*cked differently! A head of his time still. I remember once meeting man in one studio in Kings Cross, the way man zoned out when he was recording was f*ckED.

'Don't judge a book by it's cover' was emotional when I first heard around '94/'95.

/

Big up all the dons from back in the days still, too many to up so I'll just drop some names.

Moorish delta

Out Da Ville

Charlie Parker

Taskforce

Braintax

Chester P

Scorzayzee

Yes Goddaz! Done know brudda!

Remember you from HLC days, still got couple old sets (Crews In Control?) from back then with you on. Think it was Y2K, I'm talking 02/03 'Trouble Ahead' times - Some sh*t happened with either Moe or Fonti in Napa at the airport or something and you were on the show. I just remember you riding that Angie Stone 'Brother' instrumental!

:Y:

Malarchi

57th dynasty

whats the name of that rap group from nottingham with the rappers with name liek ramzi and simone. they werekinda big.

Ard

lol man catted black rob & xzibit.

HOOK WAS NAAAASTY!!!.... biggest ukhh club banger pre giggs track 9.

black twang - rotten.. big!

ooo found this.. some good sh*t in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwlirT1JC8s

• Upvote 2

@ Afroman, yeah I think your chatting about Out Da Ville still.

/

Yes Goddaz! Done know brudda!

Remember you from HLC days, still got couple old sets (Crews In Control?) from back then with you on. Think it was Y2K, I'm talking 02/03 'Trouble Ahead' times - Some sh*t happened with either Moe or Fonti in Napa at the airport or something and you were on the show. I just remember you riding that Angie Stone 'Brother' instrumental!

:Y:

Yes brudda

Yeah I think I was filling in for man dem still. I don't remember exactly but some madness with the security guards at the airport, words were exchanged. sh*t got heated and flights were missed. If I remember right I'd flown back a few days before after going to rep for man dem still. sh*t had kicked off in Napa involving a certain PAUG member who subsequently got dealt with.

I beg you send what you've got, for the life of me I don't even remember riding the Angie beat lol

• 4 weeks later...