Kanye West

Lionel & Dave

innit, guy's really good at what he does but 'llow calling him a genius

Sickest thing is the way he's adopted the genius tag himself and is now trying to ram it down our throats.

"Nobody else is giving you 6 minutes of guitars and then has Rick Ross coming in after the solo." ZOMFG RICK ROSS CAME IN AFTER 6 MINUTES!? SHEEIIIIT I BET BEETHOVEN IS MAD JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sickest thing is the way he's adopted the genius tag himself and is now trying to ram it down our throats.

"Nobody else is giving you 6 minutes of guitars and then has Rick Ross coming in after the solo." ZOMFG RICK ROSS CAME IN AFTER 6 MINUTES!? SHEEIIIIT I BET BEETHOVEN IS MAD JEALOUS RIGHT NOW!

LMFAO

i did :/ when i heard that

WHO DOES THAT THOUGH??

NOONE

YE = GENUIS

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Very surprised it's gonna be released as a single...

MONSTER

1_001.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7_001.jpg

rah Rozay is jus jammin with hanged chicks around him

thats some scene still

will look forward to this

Guest Rorschach

US magazine: Kanye West is similar to you in that he's the producer everybody wants to work with in the last decade....

Quincy Jones: How man? No way. Did he write for a symphony orchestra? Does he write for a jazz orchestra? Come on, man. He's just a rapper. There's no comparison. I'm not putting him down or making a judgement or anything, but we come from two different sides of the planet. I spent 28 years learning my first skill. I don't rap. It's not the same thing. A producer has to have some sort of skills that enable him to be a producer. It's totally different to know what to do with 16 woodwinds you know from piccolos down to bass clarinet. It's a whole different mindset. No comparison. None.

Well done quincy

I hope those buffoons that were sucking him off in the other thread took note

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LMAO @ this guys comment on the youtube video for all of the lights

Lights = Illumination = Illuminati

i hope he was tr0lling

nah i know he was, i refuse to believe theres humans walkin around with that kind of rationale

tbh i havent properly listened to kanye since the college dropout and having heard this album got 5 mics in the source i thought i'd check it out.

its a solid effort 4 mics max, i dont like feature heavy lp's and half of the featured artists i dont listen to but yeh deres defo some tunes on dis and a constistent tone throughout

fav tracks so far monster, so appalled (rza sounds too hard on dis track) and blame game and devil in a new dress