English Defence League

Mr Q

Backing the venom getting banned talk. Guy is a stupid f*cking prick of the highest degree. I don't know why we have a stupid f*cking prick group. Trolls should be banned. What the f*ck is the point of stupid f*cking prick group when I can see threads started by people whose names are yellow!?

where?

Backing the venom getting banned talk. Guy is a stupid f*cking prick of the highest degree. I don't know why we have a stupid f*cking prick group. Trolls should be banned. What the f*ck is the point of stupid f*cking prick group when I can see threads started by people whose names are yellow!?

where?

Pussyhole suck out your mudda. How f*ck*ng neeky is that? bitch

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Lens

http://blog.nj.com/entertainment_impact_tv/2008/08/large_ep12_wallace_dangelo_close.jpg

P.Sisqo and A bitch better. will crumble under a bit of police pressure.

large_ep12_wallace_dangelo_close.jpg

Remember how it turned out 4 them man yeah, Lostt he respect of their peers then it went bad for them!

D'Angelo wasn't under police pressure

he didnt like the fact that his boy got killed, he chose 2 snitch.

http://blog.nj.com/entertainment_impact_tv/2008/08/large_ep12_wallace_dangelo_close.jpg

P.Sisqo and A bitch better. will crumble under a bit of police pressure.

large_ep12_wallace_dangelo_close.jpg

Remember how it turned out 4 them man yeah, Lostt he respect of their peers then it went bad for them!

D'Angelo wasn't under police pressure

he didnt like the fact that his boy got killed, he chose 2 snitch.

TRUE. still a good example of a bitch fenning a bitch though.

• 3 weeks later...
The English Defence League would like to re-iterate to all supporters that they will not be attending east London on Sunday 20th June.

If any supporters choose to go along to East London to see what is happening please note this will not be in the name of the EDL

/

The English Defence League (EDL) will be protesting against preachers of hate in Wembley on 26/06/10. EDL Transport we will be running coaches to Wembley on the 26th June. Please email your name, contact number, location and number of seats required to [email protected]. Option 1 day trip including watching England on big screen after demo £20. 2 Friday night stay over then demo and England game £50. 3 Friday stay over then demo then St Helens for England game, party and stay over £70. NO SURRENDER

^^tbh this is all stupid fuk both sets of people both idiots, i wouldnt bother goin to something like that personally

had a feeling sunday owuldnt go ahead to much police needed there are to many muslims in tower hamlets to control